Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
QuirkyAngel said:
Poor Nana...
I know right? It's Stickdom's fault. I have zero clue what Maika is doing at this point in time. I don't even think Maika knows either LOL. We have like 6 people still infected and he's just taking a nice, long walk to Tanigakure for who knows what.

Peace my butt. Maika is doing nothing to help the ninja

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I know right? It's Stickdom's fault. I have zero clue what Maika is doing at this point in time. I don't even think Maika knows either LOL. We have like 6 people still infected and he's just taking a nice, long walk to Tanigakure for who knows what.

[/QUOTE]
Frankly I'm pretty sure Roku could handle Nana by himself, having Anpan around just makes it easy

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I know right? It's Stickdom's fault. I have zero clue what Maika is doing at this point in time. I don't even think Maika knows either LOL. We have like 6 people still infected and he's just taking a nice, long walk to Tanigakure for who knows what.

[/QUOTE]
Well, I'm sure he has something up his sleeves...

QuirkyAngel said:
That's what I'm sad about. The chances of Nana dying are high.
Anakin Panwalker being around makes that more likely but short of accidentally snagging her soul (not an Avatar) Roku isn't going to do anything potentially fatal and it's not clear whether the Rinnengan's power to resurrect the dead properly is always fatal.

IG42 said:
Anakin Panwalker being around makes that more likely but short of accidentally snagging her soul (not an Avatar) Roku isn't going to do anything potentially fatal and it's not clear whether the Rinnengan's power to resurrect the dead properly is always fatal.
...unless white pulls another destiny path. Like she did with shirokko (>_>)

QuirkyAngel said:
( O.o ) Quirk. None of these deaths have been my fault. I keep saying, they have been other players' mistakes. I just act out the consequences. You can't blame fire for burning you if you decide to touch it.

@Tekigami

Hohoho. Nice post.

@clarinetti

OOOH. You were talking about Tenzumaki xD . Too bad he left Kumo >_>. Hoshie would have had some words for him

@clarinetti

OOOH. You were talking about Tenzumaki xD . Too bad he left Kumo >_>. Hoshie would have had some words for him

Hmm, I wondered if anyone was going to catch onto that ;p. Eh, I'm sure Hoshie will get her chance to scold him eventually, but for now I suppose he'll just have to deal with Kinnosuke.

IG42 said:
Samsara of Heavenly Life is always fatal to the user but there's some variable that affects how long the Rinnegan user has before they die to the technique. Nana's chances of dying should be low since Anpan's going to try and restrict her movements and Roku's intentions aren't to kill her. On a side note, the Human Path's soul sucking powers also gives the user access to the victim's knowledge and that might be useful if I feel like megamanning and using techniques.

@clarinetti

Haha, yeah, with the amount of times I read each post, I catch a lot of things I save for later.

@GasMaskie

You're getting me so excited to start the match up (:B)

@Tekigami

Really? Hm. Hm. I still have a bit to catch up with. I'll get to where he is eventually (>BD)

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Soo... White, any clue when my dear Shinobu's post will come...?

[/QUOTE]
Oh man that's going to come probably over the weekend. I can already see it's near the bottom of my order list

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Oh man that's going to come probably over the weekend. I can already see it's near the bottom of my order list

[/QUOTE]
Let me guess, Kokoro's on top of your amazon order list, right? xD

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Let me guess, Kokoro's on top of your amazon order list, right? xD

[/QUOTE]
tumblr_mraiqecUnE1s9m4lro1_500.gif

LOL. You know it! That was good xD

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Soo... White, any clue when my dear Shinobu's post will come...?

[/QUOTE]
After mine!

[media]

[/media]

@White Masquerade

This would be the part where I ask when a Kinnosuke/ Hanako post is coming, but it sounds like you're busy enough as is ;p.

Ack, that sounds like a drag, rereading everyone's posts numerous times. I mean, to have to do a few people when planning a reply is one thing, but when you've got a dozen posts to look over... yeesh.

clarinetti said:
@White Masquerade
This would be the part where I ask when a Kinnosuke/ Hanako post is coming, but it sounds like you're busy enough as is ;p.

Ack, that sounds like a drag, rereading everyone's posts numerous times. I mean, to have to do a few people when planning a reply is one thing, but when you've got a dozen posts to look over... yeesh.
It's not bad at all. I actually enjoy reading all the posts. Catching up/updating everything is the easy for me. It's just the act of typing that's nuts. The formatting and coloring of text (-n-). I already know what has happened and what's going to, it's just the posting that takes time.

I still have plenty of time to mess around choosing avatars too =P

clarinetti said:
@White Masquerade
Hmm, I can see that- well, with so much fanart, it's hard not to lose track of time perusing. Finding the perfect profile picture takes time and skill after all ( ;) ).

That and theme songs.
=P Oh gosh, the Theme Songs. You listen to them? I didn't think anybody did lol.

Summary Comments:

Chiaki...lol.You think you're smart??

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back