Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Also,

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Soo... Speaking of Shirotaiyo... There's one member currently on leave from the Shirotaiyo that's awaiting a response in the RP. Any plans for it? :P

[/QUOTE]
Woow. I saw the Kokoro post but completely missed Shinobu's <_>. Yes. She will have a reply. I am currently on Gas' post for the summary so it may be a bit

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Also,
Woow. I saw the Kokoro post but completely missed Shinobu's <_>. Yes. She will have a reply. I am currently on Gas' post for the summary so it may be a bit

[/QUOTE]
How do you notice the Kokoro post, but not the Shinobu post? Like, seriously, Shinobu's post is above Kokoro's post, meaning you'd have to scroll by it to get to Kokoro's >~<

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

dcaf0adfc12f4c819c8b7b7ab3f43b6a.jpg

[/QUOTE]
I love it

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]How do you notice the Kokoro post, but not the Shinobu post? Like, seriously, Shinobu's post is above Kokoro's post, meaning you'd have to scroll by it to get to Kokoro's >~<

[/QUOTE]
My eyes work weird, lol

( O.o )

*goes back to listening to Les Mis while waiting to get statistics help*

Oh how I see do many things that could happen as a result of Shinobu confronting Gyuki... A good third of which aren't all that good for anybody; human, alien, animal, spirit, ghost, monster, demon, mythical being, or Tailed Spirit... I'm praying one specific outcome occurs, though the odds aren't in my favor...

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Oh how I see do many things that could happen as a result of Shinobu confronting Gyuki... A good third of which aren't all that good for anybody; human, alien, animal, spirit, ghost, monster, demon, mythical being, or Tailed Spirit... I'm praying one specific outcome occurs, though the odds aren't in my favor...

[/QUOTE]
Don't worry it can't be messier than what happened with Kokuo

IG42 said:
Don't worry it can't be messier than what happened with Kokuo
Trust me, it can... We're dealing with the Eight and Seven tails here, plus perhaps even a third Tailed Spirit... Not to mention we're in the sewers below the entire ninja world, meaning damage here could possibly cause an entire village to collapse and/or flood.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Trust me, it can... We're dealing with the Eight and Seven tails here, plus perhaps even a third Tailed Spirit... Not to mention we're in the sewers below the entire ninja world, meaning damage here could possibly cause an entire village to collapse and/or flood.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah but you're less likely to make them explode

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Explode, like how Shinobu blew up Crystal Cavern? xD

[/QUOTE]
There's ruining a nice landmark and then there's smothering a couple of square miles of the landscape in lumpy giant pony fluids

IG42 said:
There's ruining a nice landmark and then there's smothering a couple of square miles of the landscape in lumpy giant pony fluids
Lol. That's nasty. Akago should have handled it differently

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. That's nasty. Akago should have handled it differently

[/QUOTE]
Right because Shukaku didn't barge in and make the actual big mess

IG42 said:
Right because Shukaku didn't barge in and make the actual big mess
Akago pretty much owns Shukaku's host ( O.o )

Don't act like he has no part in this

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Akago pretty much owns Shukaku's host ( O.o )

[/QUOTE]
'Scuse me I might need a little while to find a way to respond to that without sounding like a sexist prick

IG42 said:
'Scuse me I might need a little while to find a way to respond to that without sounding like a sexist prick
lol. You know what I mean. Akago could rob a bank and she'd follow along.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]lol. You know what I mean. Akago could rob a bank and she'd follow along.

[/QUOTE]
Meh could just stuff the runt in a deposit box with a marker, too easy

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]CHAOTIC GOOD!

[/QUOTE]
Close. Lawful Good. Solomon's also the force behind literally every horrible thing in this game (except the Gacha.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back