Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade](>A>)

[/QUOTE]

fail-anime.gif

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
Well damn, I thought Nana got cured after Suna. Time to mercy kill the waifu.
OAO!!

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Don't you dare lay a finger on my Nana... If you do, I'll... I'll...!
Kokoro, kill this bastard right now! He threatens to kill Nana, who we've dubbed our soon-to-be best friend! We must stop him at all costs, so we can for once in our life, meet somebody who's reasonable in their ways and worthy of being called a true ninja by even Nobu-neesan herself if Nobu-neesan were to ever meet her!

[/QUOTE]
OAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plz gais lez not do the murderz plox.

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]OAO!!
OAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plz gais lez not do the murderz plox.

[/QUOTE]
Could have been worse. Original plan was to have Mastered Rinnegan Roku as the boss fight but since he wasn't the one who got infected way back in the Suna Arc that path was narrowly avoided. In any case, let's actually try not to kill Nana. We've got the numerical and height advantages over her so it may be possible to subdue her or maybe Roku can use Preta Path to absorb some of the infection/Wuji Release Chakra? and help shoulder the burden.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7507-kiyoko-tomoe/ said:
@Kiyoko Tomoe[/URL]
I was waiting on her in the Sewer, but I can skip to Horosaki if you'd like?
Did I not post of Shinobu leaving out of Chomei's grasp to confront Gyuki...? o~o

It's why I asked about potential death of Shinobu for being so reckless in confronting the Tailed Spirits, because I fear she might die when faced with Gyuki xD

Last edited by a moderator:
GasMaskie said:
Could have been worse. Original plan was to have Mastered Rinnegan Roku as the boss fight but since he wasn't the one who got infected way back in the Suna Arc that path was narrowly avoided. In any case, let's actually try not to kill Nana. We've got the numerical and height advantages over her so it may be possible to subdue her or maybe Roku can use Preta Path to absorb some of the infection/Wuji Release Chakra? and help shoulder the burden.
Hmhmhm, Anpanini has Chakra Suppression Seals... and Adamantine Sealing Chains can bind the chakra of a target.

Also, Shinobu said no longer around, and it's somebody she knows. Shinobu's yet to meet Nana, White. Plus, Nana's still around and alive, soo...

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Did I not post of Shinobu leaving out of Chomei's grasp to confront Gyuki...? o~o
It's why I asked about potential death of Shinobu for being so reckless in confronting the Tailed Spirits, because I fear she might die when faced with Gyuki xD

[/QUOTE]
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

When was this?? Lol. Let me look again O.o . Hm. I'll go back to thinking on who it might be

@Strawberry Preserves

With Preta, Roku can tank her ninjutsu so we shouldn't run into any problems there. He can match her Sage Mode, but there's no way in hell he'll be able to match up against her taijutsu or trigrams. Since the opponent is Nana, Roku's not going to be throwing around meteors or launching a Kirin at his waifu. Normally, Sage Mode is a hard counter against Preta Path, but since Roku's got Sage Mode too he should be able to drain her without turning into a statue.

So based on Anpan's capabilities, it looks like he'll be playing support while Roku tries not to get the shit kicked out of him by the Byakugan. Traps that limit her movement will probably be most effective since Roku needs to make contact with her to start draining her reserves. In any case, I'll leave it up to you to post first unless you wanted to do a collab where Roku and Anpan strategize ICly just as we're doing right now in the OOC.

GasMaskie said:
@Strawberry Preserves
With Preta, Roku can tank her ninjutsu so we shouldn't run into any problems there. He can match her Sage Mode, but there's no way in hell he'll be able to match up against her taijutsu or trigrams. Since the opponent is Nana, Roku's not going to be throwing around meteors or launching a Kirin at his waifu. Normally, Sage Mode is a hard counter against Preta Path, but since Roku's got Sage Mode too he should be able to drain her without turning into a statue.

So based on Anpan's capabilities, it looks like he'll be playing support while Roku tries not to get the shit kicked out of him by the Byakugan. Traps that limit her movement will probably be most effective since Roku needs to make contact with her to start draining her reserves. In any case, I'll leave it up to you to post first unless you wanted to do a collab where Roku and Anpan strategize ICly just as we're doing right now in the OOC.
Sir yes sir! o3o If Roku Roku gets injured, Anpanini can fix him up lickety splickety with a Heal Bite. It'd be awkward for the two, but it'll work out. If Anpan sets a Sealing Tag Barrier, then Roku can lure Nana onto it while fending her off.

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]Sir yes sir! o3o If Roku Roku gets injured, Anpanini can fix him up lickety splickety with a Heal Bite. It'd be awkward for the two, but it'll work out. If Anpan sets a Sealing Tag Barrier, then Roku can lure Nana onto it while fending her off.

[/QUOTE]
Let's go with that then. Hell, maybe Nana's into yaoi and the Heal Bite will distract her. Roku's strong suit is kenjutsu so he's got more reach than she does, although any of her Byakugan techniques are likely to overwhelm the blades of light he'll have in Sage Mode + Lightning Release Chakra Mode. He can keep his distance with Deva Path. Anpan's large AoE techniques can keep her zoned and force her into trapped territory.

He's going to be asking her something else before they fight~

Also, White, was Gatona her actual name or the name she took up because she was basically gender-flipped Nagato?

GasMaskie said:
He's going to be asking her something else before they fight~
Also, White, was Gatona her actual name or the name she took up because she was basically gender-flipped Nagato?
Good question! Her name was really Gatona. Those are the real names for the Shirotaiyo. All they changed was how they looked to match the Akatsuki. Nanko was born with Black hair xD

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Good question! Her name was really Gatona. Those are the real names for the Shirotaiyo. All they changed was how they looked to match the Akatsuki. Nanko was born with Black hair xD

[/QUOTE]
Soo... Speaking of Shirotaiyo... There's one member currently on leave from the Shirotaiyo that's awaiting a response in the RP. Any plans for it? :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back