Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Tekigami said:
MEW!!.. wait who is stronger, Mew or MEWTWO!? O.o
Mewtwo has better stats, but Mew can learn all moves. At least that's what I heard from my brothers. Never actually played the game =P

I vote Mew because it's pink, cute...and Olympia hates Mewtwo.

Tekigami said:
Wait wait..what about..Mega Evolved Mew?? ouo
I imagine Mew should get a mega-evolved form as well, since Mewtwo is a clone of Mew. Don't know why it hasn't happened yet (>_>)

Last edited by a moderator:
QuirkyAngel said:
Mewtwo has better stats, but Mew can learn all moves. At least that's what I heard from my brothers. Never actually played the game =P
I vote Mew because it's pink, cute...and Olympia hates Mewtwo.

I imagine Mew should get a mega-evolved from as well, since Mewtwo is a clone of Mew. Don't know why it hasn't happened yet (>_>)
Everything stated here

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]That is a question for IG or Gasmaskie. They are our aniresearch biologists.

[/QUOTE]
In the manga or the anime series?

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]
Lol. Olympia hates Mewtwo doesn't she??? (:B)

The stories I've been through with you, Rival (@V@)
Mewtwo stole all her pokemon. What did you expect? =P

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]That is a question for IG or Gasmaskie. They are our aniresearch biologists.

[/QUOTE]
Not in Origins. Red catches Mewtwo after wrecking it with Mega Charizard X but the film ends before he actually catches Mew. Makes sense since Mew was event only in the original GB games.

n0GMQ.gif

WAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZ

UPPPPPPP?

Nothing. He is doing what Haruka wants @White Masquerade cause he likes her. He always has but she has a predisposed idea of Kokuran that has challenged her way of think towards him so Kokuran has fallen into that character type because it annoys her and he is a child who wants her attention.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

n0GMQ.gif

WAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZ

UPPPPPPP?

[/QUOTE]
Dang it, Eye, what is this GIF from and why does it look so gosh-darned familiar/unfamiliar?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back