Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

[media]

[/media]
It's only logical since you've been digging deep for this arc by contacting inactive players and you've just thrown Kimura Daiki in as a boss encounter.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Shinobu found her ninja way.

[/QUOTE]
"Ninja way? What's this 'ninja way' you speak of...? What I said is my promise to the Tailed Spirits; to protect them and their future, even if it means blood on my hands. I in no way call myself a ninja either; I'm so low at this point with what I've done, I don't even deserve the tainted title of ninja. In fact, none of us do, not since the time of Naruto.

"Now, I'm sure that there are a handful out there deserving of such a title as ninja, which is something the great Naruto held in his lifetime, but currently, I personally know of nobody who's truly deserving of that title; after all, a ninja is somebody who protects the world with everything they've got, and never allows harm to befall it. I've so far met nobody with such a powerful drive, save for one person...

Sadly, that person is already dead; which means that the only ones I can rely on when it comes to the power and will to make a better world, would be the Tailed Spirits. If anybody truly knows how to protect this world, with a big enough heart to do so, it's them."

~ Shinobu Otsutsuki

Last edited by a moderator:
@White Masquerade[/URL]

Ah, Akane's working on figuring things out- depending on how everything turns out, she may or may not reach that point of finding her path. I've got an idea on where she's going to end up, but I wouldn't be surprised if a curveball shows up and I decide to change it accordingly.

And thanks (o'v'o), I'm happy with how it turned out- nice that I can write something where he's not quite so angsty/ borderline-sociopath.

Also, I can see where @GasMaskie is coming from- if you're bringing back old characters as NPC's, it seems realistic to conclude that Kouki may come back to haunt us. Then again, I'm sure you got a whole lineup of canon/ non canon characters lined up for our protagonists to face.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7507-kiyoko-tomoe/ said:
@Kiyoko Tomoe[/URL]
Who's that one person?? Amekis?? Kenji??
I couldn't answer that far. Shinobu herself is the only one who holds that information of who. If you wish to find out, you'll have to find yourself met with Shinobu in a heart-to-heart, most-likely between her and Orisas next chance they have to discuss.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10129-clarinetti/ said:
@clarinetti[/URL]
No comments
Ehh? I make one itsy bitsy comment, and now you give me the cold shoulder? Breaking my heart over here (:'()

;P

You know, I find it amusing that the more you seemingly pushed for defined sides, the less of them you got xD

Now, when the ends comes, it will not be in one wave, but in the form of many, like the many ripples from an errantly thrown pebble into the ocean.

I liked Uzuzab's post, by the way. So far things are looking interesting for Dove, mostly the same... but that's still up for change depending on the reply of Maika(@Stickdom ) and of what Ja is going to do in New Yugakure(@White Masquerade )

Ayyy, got caught up in a busy day today, moving and all, so the house is in a frenzy of cardboard boxes and clear plastic tape. I'll see about getting a Maika post up tomorrow sometime, probably late afternoon, so don't go skipping ahead without me ;P G'night, pipples, see ya in the morning :)

Stickdom said:
Ayyy, got caught up in a busy day today, moving and all, so the house is in a frenzy of cardboard boxes and clear plastic tape. I'll see about getting a Maika post up tomorrow sometime, probably late afternoon, so don't go skipping ahead without me ;P G'night, pipples, see ya in the morning :)
Can't skip you brahseph, you're input is invaluable for the inevitable ending that Dove is hurtling towards

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]No, she's not part of Peacekeeper's; she's her own side now. She's Pro-justice, on the side of the Tailed Spirits. She doesn't seek to end things peacefully, though does wish for a peaceful ending. She understands just as much as everybody else that blood needs to be shed at some point, and is more than willing to let her be the one stained by blood if it means unifying the ninja world once more as Hamura and Hagoromo, as well as Naruto, wished it be. She wants to see fair treatment of all in the sense that even the Tailed Spirits are to be treated with kindness, and shown the respect they deserve for enduring what they have. She knows that the Shirotaiyo and Tailed Spirits may not get along as well, though will try to get them to see past their differences, at least enough to secure a chance for survival; even if just one side should make it through to the end after differences are put back in place.

[/QUOTE]
A noble goal. I wish Shinobu the best of luck.

@Stickdom[/URL] ) and of what Ja is going to do in New Yugakure(@White Masquerade )
I hope Dove takes Shinsei's words with a grain of salt...

Stickdom said:
Of course we'll wait for Maika <3

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Torune and Kinnosuke, 2 of our characters are! I want to have Kinno interact with him but, I am an organization freak, so I need to update the summary before I make any posts. It makes me very slow, lol. But it works for me

[/QUOTE]
lol no problem bro, I prefer organization

Tekigami said:
lol no problem bro, I prefer organization
snicker.gif

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20597-sinister-clown/ said:
@Sinister Clown[/URL]
That's right Clown! I got your back! They want to disrespect Kimura, but it isn't going to happen like that!
Hahaha I saw!! It was a cool scene to watch anyways though xD Even if Kimura was about to be literally torn apart.

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Hahaha I saw!! It was a cool scene to watch anyways though xD Even if Kimura was about to be literally torn apart.

[/QUOTE]
Naw, don't worry (:3) just wait till my turn to post

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Naw, don't worry (:3) just wait till my turn to post

[/QUOTE]
I look forward to seeing what you've got up your sleeves, White. Do us proud :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back