Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
@Arkytior @The Suspicious Eye

aeb5b17c1b5fa12e18e69d8c594c76dbe253ac6306957a2a2629af76e00a0669.jpg

928ed88658c3f9196ad26bdcdbc84c31648cec85214b990dad40eccb8f274214.jpg

I legit want to make cookies whenever I know we have the ingredients just so i can eat the dough...

clarinetti said:
@IG42

I swear, once this whole saving the world and fighting the Kakureyami business is over with, Torune and Akago need to hang out... you know, if they're both still alive and stuff.
KFP_01-We-should-hang-out1.gif

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

I would honestly watch this anime. If only it was real and not a copypasta

If you get a little confused on my post in the in character tab.

The joke is Tenzu has been the restaurant several of times over the same incident, he just forgets and the same thing happens all over again. xD like a loop.

Tekigami said:
If you get a little confused on my post in the in character tab.
The joke is Tenzu has been the restaurant several of times over the same incident, he just forgets and the same thing happens all over again. xD like a loop.
Heyyy after I do the summary, I'll probably go after your character. It will just take a bit

Tekigami said:
wait..aren't you in the same restaurant tenzu is in? lol
Torune and Kinnosuke, 2 of our characters are! I want to have Kinno interact with him but, I am an organization freak, so I need to update the summary before I make any posts. It makes me very slow, lol. But it works for me

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Torune and Kinnosuke, 2 of our characters are! I want to have Kinno interact with him but, I am an organization freak, so I need to update the summary before I make any posts. It makes me very slow, lol. But it works for me

[/QUOTE]
Shinobu's totally gonna die here soon if she keeps up her recklessness in wanting to befriend and help the Taled Spirits, isn't she? >///<

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Shinobu's totally gonna die here soon if she keeps up her recklessness in wanting to befriend and help the Taled Spirits, isn't she? >///<

[/QUOTE]
xD No, lol. Chomei is on her side and I don't see the Tailed Spirits ganging up on her. She could take on 1 or 2 just fine

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]She could take on 1 or 2 just fine

[/QUOTE]
no, she couldn't; she doesn't have the heart to fight them. She'd sooner choose to take ten Tailed-Spirit Bombs without being allowed to die thus have to suffer the pain, rather than cause harm to them when they're doing nothing wrong. In fact, I bet she regrets having fought off Kokuo as she did. If she could go back in time, she probably would've knocked Machi out real quickly and then defended Kokuo from anybody daring to go after the Five-Tailed Spirit; even if it meant facing against the Shirotaiyo who she currently loves like family.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]no, she couldn't; she doesn't have the heart to fight them. She'd sooner choose to take ten Tailed-Spirit Bombs without being allowed to die thus have to suffer the pain, rather than cause harm to them when they're doing nothing wrong. In fact, I bet she regrets having fought off Kokuo as she did. If she could go back in time, she probably would've knocked Machi out real quickly and then defended Kokuo from anybody daring to go after the Five-Tailed Spirit; even if it meant facing against the Shirotaiyo who she currently loves like family.

[/QUOTE]
Kiyo, lol. That is so amazing. You know I laugh every time I see you call them tailed spirits xD . You really have changed how I see Naruto a bit. (o'v'o) I'm so dang happy with it all. Do what you think would work best with Yuunobu

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Kiyo, lol. That is so amazing. You know I laugh every time I see you call them tailed spirits xD . You really have changed how I see Naruto a bit. (o'v'o) I'm so dang happy with it all. Do what you think would work best with Yuunobu

[/QUOTE]
White, you know it's true; they deserve a better title, and spirit is far better than beast. Thinking about it, even Kurama, the embodiment of hatred, is a victim of hatred from ninja toward Tailed Spirits.

As for do what I think would work best for Shinobu... Well, Nobu-neesan as Kokoro calls her... I think that Shinobu's place in this world would be accompanying the Tailed Spirits, and uniting the world as one through their efforts as well as the Shirotaiyo, who have great influence on the ninja world as well as are Shinobu's close friends.

Well, most the Shirotaiyo are. Shinobu probably still wants to give Nanko a good kick in the ass for flirting too much, though Shinobu might actually give him a small chance if he were to put a stop to the excessive flirting... Well, the only way to know for sure would be for Nanko to actually give it a rest and get on Shinobu's good side, so I guess that's probably not going to happen any time soon; main reason being that they're nowhere near one another, but of course even that's probably not much an issue with you loving to mess with things, for better or for worse, by placing things wherever they seem convenient for multitudes of possibly outcomes.

By the way, feel free to call Shinobu Nobu-san or something along thosel ines, because nicknames are fun and if Shinobu were able to talk to you in person, I bet she'd let you be the only person besides Kokoro to call her by such a name ^~^

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]White, you know it's true; they deserve a better title, and spirit is far better than beast. Thinking about it, even Kurama, the embodiment of hatred, is a victim of hatred from ninja toward Tailed Spirits.
As for do what I think would work best for Shinobu... Well, Nobu-neesan as Kokoro calls her... I think that Shinobu's place in this world would be accompanying the Tailed Spirits, and uniting the world as one through their efforts as well as the Shirotaiyo, who have great influence on the ninja world as well as are Shinobu's close friends.

Well, most the Shirotaiyo are. Shinobu probably still wants to give Nanko a good kick in the ass for flirting too much, though Shinobu might actually give him a small chance if he were to put a stop to the excessive flirting... Well, the only way to know for sure would be for Nanko to actually give it a rest and get on Shinobu's good side, so I guess that's probably not going to happen any time soon; main reason being that they're nowhere near one another, but of course even that's probably not much an issue with you loving to mess with things, for better or for worse, by placing things wherever they seem convenient for multitudes of possibly outcomes.

By the way, feel free to call Shinobu Nobu-san or something along thosel ines, because nicknames are fun and if Shinobu were able to talk to you in person, I bet she'd let you be the only person besides Kokoro to call her by such a name ^~^

[/QUOTE]
Pardon me for interrupting your lovely conversation, but to clarify, Shinobu's pretty much on Team Peacekeeper's now, hm? She's going to convince the Shirotaiyo and Tailed Beasts to get over their grievances with one another to cooperate to find some non-conflict based resolution to the impeding final battle?

clarinetti said:
Pardon me for interrupting your lovely conversation, but to clarify, Shinobu's pretty much on Team Peacekeeper's now, hm? She's going to convince the Shirotaiyo and Tailed Beasts to get over their grievances with one another to cooperate to find some non-conflict based resolution to the impeding final battle?
No, she's not part of Peacekeeper's; she's her own side now. She's Pro-justice, on the side of the Tailed Spirits. She doesn't seek to end things peacefully, though does wish for a peaceful ending. She understands just as much as everybody else that blood needs to be shed at some point, and is more than willing to let her be the one stained by blood if it means unifying the ninja world once more as Hamura and Hagoromo, as well as Naruto, wished it be. She wants to see fair treatment of all in the sense that even the Tailed Spirits are to be treated with kindness, and shown the respect they deserve for enduring what they have. She knows that the Shirotaiyo and Tailed Spirits may not get along as well, though will try to get them to see past their differences, at least enough to secure a chance for survival; even if just one side should make it through to the end after differences are put back in place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back