Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
xD
Why do you want to talk to Kokoro for? She's not interested in humans

[/QUOTE]
Well for one thing I haven't actually interacted with any of Kiyo's characters yet. Came close to ending up in a fight alongside Tsukiko but went in another direction

IG42 said:
Well for one thing I haven't actually interacted with any of Kiyo's characters yet. Came close to ending up in a fight alongside Tsukiko but went in another direction
Kinda glad you did, because I'm pretty sure that's when Toshiro saved Tsukiko, right?

As for Kokoro, Kokoro'll interact with humans, just isn't interested in most of them.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Kinda glad you did, because I'm pretty sure that's when Toshiro saved Tsukiko, right?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah that was the part where I avoided asking Gatona "Hi have you seen this Jinchuuriki anywhere?" And you just went. "Hi I'm a Jinchuuriki, what do you want?"

Masterfully subtle it was.

IG42 said:
Yeah that was the part where I avoided asking Gatona "Hi have you seen this Jinchuuriki anywhere?" And you just went. "Hi I'm a Jinchuuriki, what do you want?"
Tsukiko had no time to play games

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I like the dedication.
Answer something before you go. What's Kamen Rider?

[/QUOTE]
It's a Japanese children's show that involves copious use of special effects. Easiest way to describe it would be the basis of stuff like Power Rangers in the West. Each season lasts a year and has a movie in the winter that crosses over with the previous season and a movie in the spring that does its own thing. Last year's spring movie just got released and subbed so that's what I've been watching.

The plot was basically the Terminator at first, with the main character's son travelling back through time to prevent something horrible from happening and a Terminator-esque villain pursuing him. But then there's this huge plot twist half way through the movie and yeah. Also, the song they released to tie into the movie was top tier.

[media]

[/media]

IG42 said:

giphy.gif

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7507-kiyoko-tomoe/ said:
@Kiyoko Tomoe[/URL]
BOOOOOOOO! I remember when that twerp snatched Tsukiko from Gatona, ARRRRGGGH! I was so ready to rip that slug from her body.

@Arkytior

d5a8ec493588401502449bb7db7c7944.gif
Whatchu goin on about Kin?

Yeah....no.

Kiyomi will eventually go stay with Machi for a while, just to meet the guy who made her sister happy and cause she wants to see her. But no keeping.

And I thought you liked Tsukiko

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
tumblr_inline_nt16w9d10l1txlwvy_500.gif

Why can't you just give me Kiyomi?! Why can't you just let Hisao run things?! I-I don't know what to do anymore!

[/QUOTE]
You should throw up a Nana post that doesn't end in despair for Roku.

tumblr_n25x1szqtc1r0xwuyo1_400.gif

@Arkytior

I do, it's just. =( You know what, I'll be positive. I love Tsukiko. This is good. Very good. I look forward to her role as Mizukage! Do Kirigakure proud! I'm rooting for her!

@GasMaskie

Lolol. No comment

@The Suspicious Eye

~.~ So crazy. Some animals you wish you could keep a pets but realize they could kill you

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I do, it's just. =( You know what, I'll be positive. I love Tsukiko. This is good. Very good. I look forward to her role as Mizukage! Do Kirigakure proud! I'm rooting for her!

[/QUOTE]
This will be interesting xD

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9206-the-suspicious-eye/ said:
@The Suspicious Eye[/URL]
~.~ So crazy. Some animals you wish you could keep a pets but realize they could kill you

EVIL PETS ARE THE BEST PETS!!
tumblr_mmnkluBDpF1r27i51o1_500.gif

I came home to see it on TV. Band Stand scene was on.

Now I want to watch the original

I just realized I completely skipped the fighting style field of the sheet...

Welp, sorry Arky, but I guess I'll need some more time to work on my character over there in Soul Eater xD

I'm kinda struggling right now cause Vanessa Hudgeons is Rizzo and I keep seeing HSM xD

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]I just realized I completely skipped the fighting style field of the sheet...
Welp, sorry Arky, but I guess I'll need some more time to work on my character over there in Soul Eater xD

[/QUOTE]
Okay Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back