Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Why not...? I have a reasoning (sort of) behind why she goes there planned in my head, if that's what you're worrying about, and we all know she can get there by traveling to her dimension then to the locatino there that overlaps with Nana's location :x
Or... Is it something like perhaps, I do too much already in each post that I need to reserve some screen time of doing important things for others or something? Dx

[/QUOTE]
I understand how you feel. Chiaki owes Nana as well for saving him(and Kumo Camp) all those months ago as well. If I could whisk my characters away from their respective positions I would ;-;

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]Just let bad things happen. :^)
It's more fun that way, isn't it?

[/QUOTE]
D:

Are you channeling Anpan?

Last edited by a moderator:
QuirkyAngel said:
I understand how you feel. Chiaki owes Nana as well for saving him(and Kumo Camp) all those months ago as well. If I could whisk my characters away from their respective positions I would ;-;
D:

Are you channeling Anpan?
E-eh? No... I'm not a sadist. :^) Umm, my favorite genre of stories is just tragedy, that's all.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7507-kiyoko-tomoe/ said:
@Kiyoko Tomoe[/URL]
No can do! You just have to trust Roku and Anpan make the right choices
I don't trust either of them, White. I never have, and never will...

GasMaskie said:
Mine too :3c.
Albeit, a marriage proposal that's going to precede a climatic battle between teacher and student amidst a land covered in bodies.
Still pretty romantic <3

Plus, Roku managed to beat otp 1 and otp 2 to the punchline. Which I find kinda ironic cause I almost forgot about RokuxNana =P

QuirkyAngel said:
Still pretty romantic <3
Plus, Roku managed to beat otp 1 and otp 2 to the punchline. Which I find kinda ironic cause I almost forgot about RokuxNana =P
Omfg. Yes. You are my rival. I think you're even better than me now =/. I haven't been training enough. Or maybe you were always just a bit better, I don't know.

THE SUMMARY IS NOW UP-TO-DATE!

Here we go! (Tomorrow)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Omfg. Yes. You are my rival. I think you're even better than me now =/. I haven't been training enough. Or maybe you were always just a bit better, I don't know.

[/QUOTE]
I'm still very confused by this...what exactly am I beating you at? =/

QuirkyAngel said:
I'm still very confused by this...what exactly am I beating you at? =/
Let me see..

You are Satsuki, I am Ryuko

You are Kakashi, I am Gai

You are Sasuke, I am Naruto

You are Goku, I am Vegeta

You are Madoka, I am Homura

I can't explain it any better =P

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Let me see..
You are Satsuki, I am Ryuko

You are Kakashi, I am Gai

You are Sasuke, I am Naruto

You are Goku, I am Vegeta

You are Madoka, I am Homura

I can't explain it any better =P

[/QUOTE]
Hmm, I think I understand now^^

*Prepare Anti-White Batteries * I guess I'm going with 2 ,though since i answer now i kinda wanna be let in on your sinister plotting. Because this has trap written all over it . @White Masquerade

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]That good,laughing is good for one's health

[/QUOTE]
People have die from laughing, you know... Don't take laughter so lightly...

*yet has had Shinobu giggling despite the risks of laughter, plus the situation around her*

Yeah, a man died from watching a drunk donkey , trying to eat a fig or something like that.But you know what ,the only thing insured in life is Death and taxes and i rather meet death laughing rather than screaming..

@Stickdom

I've got Ja Jankin's reply, dude, now all I need is Maika giving his two cents on Dove's predicament and I can get her caravan rolling. That and you could prolly progress us to where we're going as well.

@White Masquerade

Oh, he only want to talk to a girl in a dress? Well Ja doesn't need to worry his pretty little head, I've got one or two of those tucked away =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back