Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Ohoho. Just you wait

[/QUOTE]
As if I haven't been waiting for the end to come? Dove has the endurance for this, but Wunan will be saying "Wishing I had the strength to stand."

It's not as if this is not what I had planned, though it's out of my control.

With all these posts going by, flying at the speed of light, all my planning and counter planning and thoughts spinning in my head, skipping over bits and pieces means we've got so many thing that were left unsaid. I mean Dove's mooning over Ja, "It's hard to let you go."

It's a good thing I know what it takes to move one, and with Eclipse and the grand reveal I know how it feels to lie. Now at this point Dove's reeling worse, thinking "All I want to do is trade this life for something new."

And for our characters, as time and lives keep ticking away their grasping at safety and security, holding on to what they haven't got.

It's fun.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]^ You sound like Stick and his summaries.
Getting sentimental on us V (:'()

[/QUOTE]
I also totes didn't just secretly quote song lyrics to see who would notice =P

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]^ You sound like Stick and his summaries.
Getting sentimental on us V (:'()

[/QUOTE]
WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!?! xP

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5217-stickdom/ said:
@Stickdom[/URL]
If you surprise me enough, I'll consider a follow up RP. I want someone to beat me in this Stick. I welcome your challenge, I really do. It won't be easy but show me what you can do (^.^)
I see...so if someone beats you, we get a sequel.

*challenge accepted*

@Veirrianna Valentine

I almost noticed, lol. It felt very poetic.

@QuirkyAngel

Haha, very small chance of a sequel, but why the heck not challenge each other? I'm about ready to become an uber annoying player. 10 months of writing safe is about to break down (^U^)

QuirkyAngel said:
I see...so if someone beats you, we get a sequel.
*challenge accepted*
Is this a collaborative effort, or does it have to be a 1v1? Quirky/ Stick tag team taking on the GM White??? Is this to be the greatest battle this thread has ever seen?!

*starts popping corn*

Last edited by a moderator:
clarinetti said:
Is this a collaborative effort, or does it have to be a 1v1? Quirky/ Stick tag team taking on the GM White??? Is this to be the greatest battle this thread has ever seen?!
*starts popping corn*
._. we're not fighting

@QuirkyAngel[/URL]

Haha, very small chance of a sequel, but why the heck not challenge each other? I'm about ready to become an uber annoying player. 10 months of writing safe is about to break down (^U^)
Ah, well that lowers my motivation a little. Still like to win though, and challenges are fun so I might give it a whirl.

clarinetti said:
*starts popping corn*
To be completely honest, I'm not even sure what the challenge is about =/

@White Masquerade

Do I win if my characters get the end they want or if I manage to surprise you?

Last edited by a moderator:
KonoSuba's about a party of adventurers. The main character basically has a D in every stat except for EX Rank Luck and is basically the tsukkomi to everyone else, the healer is an idiot goddess who dumps all her skill points into party tricks, the mage is a chuuni who literally only knows explosion magic and can only use it once before collapsing from exhaustion, and the tank is a hardcore masochist who can't hit anything with her sword. Truly they are destined for greatness.

Anyways, better get that post typed up.

@QuirkyAngel

Naw, no challenge, lol. I was kidding, there's no sequel. There will be a short after-story to give a taste of the sequel, but no sequel.

@GasMaskie

xD . I hope they get better

@clarinetti

No worries, do your thing. I'll try to put up some nice stuff to read as we get closer to the close

They don't. It's hilarious and by the third episode the MC's already learned [steal]. Except, the ability is based on his luck stat so all he's managed to steal so far are panties. The guy used to be a hikikomori but that stopped being a factor pretty early on since he's actually really well-adjusted in the parallel world he's been dropped into.

IG42 said:
Well maybe if @Kiyoko Tomoe could post instead?? I can't post in a vacuum here!
If you want to post, choose a location and drop your character there.

Could be in Kumo Castle to see Shirokko after dropping the kids off. Maybe your character decided to stop at Kumo Camp and have a little reminiscing moment. Or, if you want to be interesting(and throw White off), say that the kids wandered off somewhere and your character ended up searching for them in a completely different location(like the world sewer). It all depends on who you want Akago to interact with. The only thing you need is a plausible-ish reason.

Waiting for White to post is another possibility, but it usually ends up with your character being lead around by the nose...and possibly, or not, lead to an interesting event.

QuirkyAngel said:
If you want to post, choose a location and drop your character there.
Could be in Kumo Castle to see Shirokko after dropping the kids off. Maybe your character decided to stop at Kumo Camp and have a little reminiscing moment. Or, if you want to be interesting(and throw White off), say that the kids wandered off somewhere and your character ended up searching for them in a completely different location(like the world sewer). It all depends on who you want Akago to interact with. The only thing you need is a plausible-ish reason.

Waiting for White to post is another possibility, but it usually ends up with your character being lead around by the nose...and possibly, or not, lead to an interesting event.
I want to interact with these two before taking off but I want to get moving!

giphy.gif

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]
Naw, no challenge, lol. I was kidding, there's no sequel. There will be a short after-story to give a taste of the sequel, but no sequel.
lol. Okay.

*Mentally erases all my plans of messing with the plot*

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]
What's "led by the nose" ?? I never heard that expression. Very cool
lead someone by the nose

1. Fig. to force someone to go somewhere (with you); to lead someone by coercion. John had to lead Tom by the nose to get him to the opera. I'll go, but you'll have to lead me by the nose.

2. Fig. to guide someone very carefully and slowly. (As if the person were not very smart.) He will never find his way through the tax form unless you lead him by the nose. Don't lead me by the nose! I'm coming!

hi I'm new to RPnation just joined yesterday ^-^ I noticed the character sign up tab. Are you guys still accepting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back