Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]Hrm time for my curve ball *adjust glasses*

[/QUOTE]
*Stares at the ball in my hand while deciding whether to throw a slider or changeup*

Last edited by a moderator:
Tekigami said:
hi I'm new to RPnation just joined yesterday ^-^ I noticed the character sign up tab. Are you guys still accepting?
If you want to, sure. The RP is in the final part of the story, but you should still get a piece if you join. Welcome to the site by the way!

I haven't read @GasMaskie 's post yet. Looked at the length and panicked a little before getting something to eat. Will get to it though. Probably (8))

tumblr_inline_o1ic7npw9Y1rwykzr_500.gif

Raiden came to terms with Roku (read: accepted his inner yandere) and now he's ready to love Nana (read: turn her into a Path) now that he's the Sage of the Six Paths (read: Yandere Ninja Sith Lord). I wonder if the fully awakened Rinnegan will bump his points up.

Also, just for fun, here's a gif:

tumblr_nzkmwkov0n1tjmbqvo1_500.gif

Arkytior said:
Lol. That's a Suspicious Eye level gif. I like it.

@GasMaskie

It was good! If he has all paths now that'd definitely bump him up. If you didn't already edit his CS, go for it and I'll change it once you're though. I look forward to seeing the Rinnegan RPed! I've never seen it done nicely in a role-play! Show these Uchiha losers what's up.

(Though the Byakugan is still my favorite <3 I want to RP it super-bad)

Well it's a musical. Originally it was on Broadway, but (i think) Disney made it into a movie and I love it. It's called Into the Woods. It's fabulous.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]It looks like a comedy? Am I right?

[/QUOTE]
I don't doubt that it is.

The real question is whether it's intentionally one.

IG42 said:
I don't doubt that it is.
The real question is whether it's intentionally one.
It makes fun of fairy tales in a way. Everyone gets their happy ending but not quite.

Oh lord, that was a really grimm movie. I went in thinking it'd be sugarcoated by Disney but I was pleasantly surprised by just how bleak it got at times.

The second Johnny Depp showed up, me and some friends I bumped into were thinking pedophile

Don't get me wrong, I love Johnny Depp, but that wolf was such a pedophile xD

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
All done with edits. Decided that the best way to write Roku's name now would be in katakana since he's not the same as he was during the start of the RP. Ready to get Roku's heart broken now ;_;
tumblr_inline_o1ic7npw9Y1rwykzr_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back