Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]D.D
Will see about that Stickdom. You;re on the wrong side of the tracks. Don't get run over (>u>)

[/QUOTE]
I'm just warning you, don't overlook the little people just because you're at the top. Just because Maika is a background character doesn't mean he has to stay there ;)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. You just want a nice character interaction xD
Yes, yes, I will do that soon. I'm just checking dates and seeing what needs posting in the order they went!

[/QUOTE]
Oh you know, just looking for any small words that could have a big effect and potentially horribly alter the ending of this story from what it is looking to be now, and could potentially destroy the fragile balance of power putting one, two or all three sides at a considerably dangerous junction with the others and could possibly even spell the end of all time and space as we know it.

But yea, a character being nice to Dove again would be welcome too.

Stickdom said:
I'm just warning you, don't overlook the little people just because you're at the top. Just because Maika is a background character doesn't mean he has to stay there ;)
F52.gif

You still think I'm a Kamidere?? =P

I'm flattered, Stickdom <33

@Veirrianna Valentine

xD I will choose words carefully in that case

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
F52.gif

@Veirrianna Valentine

[/QUOTE]
Lol, I don't think that.

I KNOW that! xD

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
F52.gif

@Veirrianna Valentine

[/QUOTE]
Ah nah, just wing it, it'll be great!

White I was thinking, the Shirotaiyo they don't have rings like the original Akatsuki do they? Mekuto has gained the ability to travel to the smoke village by absorbing Khanda, and I was thinking of creating a set or rings that would allow the Shirotaiyo to travel their as well. I was thinking of having it take a minute to charge up and few minutes to recharge after being used so that they couldn't be used like Tobi's eye in a combat situation. For the life of me I can't find the CS for them, but even if they do have the rings Mekuto could alter those rings for the same effect.

Also about to post again and pull Chiita back into the realm so that she can see the changes, and then intend to update his character sheet.

Mekuto said:
White I was thinking, the Shirotaiyo they don't have rings like the original Akatsuki do they? Mekuto has gained the ability to travel to the smoke village by absorbing Khanda, and I was thinking of creating a set or rings that would allow the Shirotaiyo to travel their as well. I was thinking of having it take a minute to charge up and few minutes to recharge after being used so that they couldn't be used like Tobi's eye in a combat situation. For the life of me I can't find the CS for them, but even if they do have the rings Mekuto could alter those rings for the same effect.
Also about to post again and pull Chiita back into the realm so that she can see the changes, and then intend to update his character sheet.
Waiiit. I have a post for you!

@Mekuto

They're CSs are in the Neutral Characters Tab and no they don't have rings =/ only a special greeting to signify who the real Shirotaiyo members are =P

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Also, could I get an Uzuzab post for Dove? Just her thoughts or any advice she might have for the overwhelmed dear.

[/QUOTE]
Can i get a Rei post? I want to get going!

GasMaskie said:
Heard about this a few weeks back. I figured I'd wait on the English dub instead of watching the subs though. Actually looks interesting since it's a Korean-French production and the CGI actually looks smoother than most Japanese CGI anime.
It's smooth and cute. They have 9 episodes in english, 13 in french, I think. It feels A LOT like Shugo Chara.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]You still think I'm a Kamidere?? =P

[/QUOTE]

tumblr_o0vghsONkm1twgfw0o1_540.gif

A so-called goddess in her natural state. KonoSuba's pretty fun though, especially since the adaptation is being headed by the guy who did Korean Zombie Desk Car.​

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]He's with Dove. That is the best side of the tracks =P
Also, could I get an Uzuzab post for Dove? Just her thoughts or any advice she might have for the overwhelmed dear.

[/QUOTE]
Weren't Shinsei's words comforting enough? (>u>)

@Stickdom

If you surprise me enough, I'll consider a follow up RP. I want someone to beat me in this Stick. I welcome your challenge, I really do. It won't be easy but show me what you can do (^.^)

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5217-stickdom/ said:
@Stickdom[/URL]
If you surprise me enough, I'll consider a follow up RP. I want someone to beat me in this Stick. I welcome your challenge, I really do. It won't be easy but show me what you can do (^.^)
Implying we can't beat you? Ha!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Im[;ying we can't beat you? Ha!

[/QUOTE]
VV! I wanna go! Posssstt!!

IG42 said:
VV! I wanna go! Posssstt!!
Ahhhhhhmmmmm, can you post around Rei for the moment? Masque decided she was going to do something I fully didn't expect her to do(accept Rei) and it has me at a loss for what to do with her now.

White Masquerade]It doesn't look it so far (8)) (:*) I aim to please Veryanna [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]

Drop them in the Kumogakure daycare xD
Then you should go get your specs and put them on, cos you've clearly got a vision problem (>u>)

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Then you should go get your specs and put them on, cos you've clearly got a vision problem (>u>)

[/QUOTE]
Ohoho. Just you wait

Users who are viewing this thread

Back