Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Edward Valentine]This was how Kokuran was suppose to be [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]. It's only now that I'm able to utilize to his fullest. I hope that our characters meet before the end.
My reason for disliking him was that he took my beautiful Lily and returned her to darkness. But now, after that post, I seriously ship Haruka x Kokuran xD

*goes back to working on Shinsei post*

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I'm way too old, but I am officially a fan of

tumblr_inline_nsb8r9vT5E1ttq9fn_540.jpg

Just now realized it's a nick show... kinda a downer, but not by much.

It's cute and it helps me learn french.

lady_bug_and_cat_noir___before_and_after_tranfroms_by_haiperkun-d9ifnau.png

Plus it's cute.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]I know I'm way too old, but I am officially a fan of

tumblr_inline_nsb8r9vT5E1ttq9fn_540.jpg

Just now realized it's a nick show... kinda a downer, but not by much.

It's cute and it helps me learn french.

lady_bug_and_cat_noir___before_and_after_tranfroms_by_haiperkun-d9ifnau.png

Plus it's cute.

[/QUOTE]
Heard about this a few weeks back. I figured I'd wait on the English dub instead of watching the subs though. Actually looks interesting since it's a Korean-French production and the CGI actually looks smoother than most Japanese CGI anime.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Aww, so Shinsei really does have a heart in there... somewhere.

[/QUOTE]
I don't see it

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I don't see it

[/QUOTE]
At the very end, where he decides not to go back to sleep since Dove can't. It's a small and easily missed line xD

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]At the very end, where he decides not to go back to sleep since Dove can't. It's a small and easily missed line xD

[/QUOTE]
Lol. It's just a trap. Shinsei is a creep. Don't feel like 1 small thing he does makes up for everything else

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. It's just a trap. Shinsei is a creep. Don't feel like 1 small thing he does makes up for everything else

[/QUOTE]
Oh that reminds me, did you want to discuss anything in regards to the idea that Ja and Dove were friend at a time? Maybe try to flesh it out in a pm, or did you just want to do it on your own and reveal it when you wanted to.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. Chiaki is your MAIN

[/QUOTE]
Chiaki is closer to my personality than Shinsei though they both have pieces of me.

In Arky terms, they're both my children. It's just, Chiaki's my good child and Shinsei is my bad one. As a parent, I have to love them equally <3

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
lol. What are Lily and Sumire?

[/QUOTE]
My children! They are my children and I love them to bits, even if I don't currently live with them.

Stickdom said:
*shoots self multiple times in the face with a rusty spoon*
Pls, Gas, plezz no. Q_Q
Lmao. Maika doesn't like the attention? (<3)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lmao. Maika doesn't like the attention? (<3)

[/QUOTE]
Well, he likes the company more than the attention. But he's just lonely, not a playboy xD

GasMaskie said:
At least Maika hasn't turned into S2 Hei... yet.
Haha, you mean the depressing old drunk man? Yeah, that's not happening xD

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]BOOO MAIKA. The PEACE SIDE characters are so BLEH!

[/QUOTE]
Keep telling yourself that, White. What I'm cooking up is gonna blow your socks off, just gotta wait for the right moment to set it up ;3 you'll probably see it coming, but by then, it'll be too late. Muahahaha.

Stickdom said:
Keep telling yourself that, White. What I'm cooking up is gonna blow your socks off, just gotta wait for the right moment to set it up ;3 you'll probably see it coming, but by then, it'll be too late. Muahahaha.
D.D

Will see about that Stickdom. You;re on the wrong side of the tracks. Don't get run over (>u>)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]D.D
Will see about that Stickdom. You;re on the wrong side of the tracks. Don't get run over (>u>)

[/QUOTE]
He's with Dove. That is the best side of the tracks =P

Also, could I get an Uzuzab post for Dove? Just her thoughts or any advice she might have for the overwhelmed dear.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]He's with Dove. That is the best side of the tracks =P
Also, could I get an Uzuzab post for Dove? Just her thoughts or any advice she might have for the overwhelmed dear.

[/QUOTE]
Lol. You just want a nice character interaction xD

Yes, yes, I will do that soon. I'm just checking dates and seeing what needs posting in the order they went!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back