Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

I'm stuck doing hw that's due in a hour

giphy.gif

@IG42

Torune assumed Akane was dead because they got separated in the sandstorm, and when he later found the bandits who attacked him they told him they'd killed her (Which they thought was true), so that's where the mix-up was. Yea, he's a bit of an idiot sometimes, but at least he's not a total sociopath.

@White Masquerade

So now Kinnosuke's judging Torune on his eating habits and is planning to make him a gentlemen of sorts....? I mean, she dealt with him well earlier when he was making threats, but I thought they were going to take down baddies, not take etiquette classes :P

The Suspicious Eye] [CENTER] I'm stuck doing hw that's due in a hour [IMG]https://media.giphy.com/media/tUnSstz3Xa17a/giphy.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] [/QUOTE] Good luck. [QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]So uhm i don't need to post yet do i [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL]
Not unless you feel like chatting. Mr. Hanashi won't let the voting start until his lovely daughter shows up =P

See, that was supposed to happen last week. Then I think me and Kiyo both got super busy....

Arkytior said:
See, that was supposed to happen last week. Then I think me and Kiyo both got super busy....
Understandable.

Tbh, with how much Tsukiko loves her father, I wouldn't blame her if she ripped his letter in half before even reading it.

tumblr_meaehn7ai11rvhbsw.jpg

Or, if she was feeling particularly violent...

tumblr_mm3urwU1wS1rdfsmyo1_400.gif

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

tumblr_inline_mkl3z6Ov811qz4rgp.gif

[/QUOTE]
tumblr_nk3xb7O7Qo1uo369xo1_500.gif

IG42 said:
They blatant Pikachu clones, have no use in single battles, were made solely to plug double battles...and they're WORTHLESS there too!!

21cdc44168876f34c541266ab95f9e45.jpg

Ohohohohoh... well what are they?
tumblr_m2z93rRykg1r03f1ao1_500.gif

"Splash, splash, mo-fo."​

Last edited by a moderator:
IG42 said:
They blatant Pikachu clones, have no use in single battles, were made solely to plug double battles...and they're WORTHLESS there too!!

Aww, don't say that. Every region needs its fair share of electric mice pokemon...

pokemon_electric_rodent_family_by_tooka-d6k2pjx.jpg

Besides,

402426_90x90.png

We're NOT worthless!!!​

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back