Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Enjoy the curveball @White Masquerade

Edit: I distinctly remember you giving me permission to make her relations with the Kakureyami members at the time as whatever I felt like, so I used that, just later than expected xD

A lot later.

Last edited by a moderator:

tumblr_mhl111nHoJ1ry9vkao6_500.gif

@Veirrianna Valentine

That was very well done. Her issue of "immortality" reminds me of Collete from Tales of Symphonia.

hmmm...I wonder if I should have shinsei respond like the protagonist...

14xne6g.gif

Veirrianna Valentine]Enjoy the curveball [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL]
Edit: I distinctly remember you giving me permission to make her relations with the Kakureyami members at the time as whatever I felt like, so I used that, just later than expected xD

A lot later.
( :P )

QuirkyAngel said:
@Veirrianna Valentine
That was very well done. Her issue of "immortality" reminds me of Collete from Tales of Symphonia.

hmmm...I wonder if I should have shinsei respond like the protagonist...

14xne6g.gif
Well that's the thing is it isn't just her immortality. She's trying to reconcile what happened to the little innocent girl she was, because literally everything changed over night.

Her losses, her betrayal, her change and her immortality all came in the span of like, twenty four hours, maybe at most a few days.

Before her change she's literally never felt hatred, and doesn't know how to control it or it's urges either, but now that she's all different she has to endure what it does to her, and as much as she views her being as a curse, everyone else that believes she's some form of saviour thinks it's a blessing, and up on a pedestal and in the light as she's always been, she's never been able to show how much she really hates the position she finds herself in.

Deep down she's just an awkward little girl from the woods, and that hasn't changed, even though everything, including aspects about herself, have.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]( :P )

[/QUOTE]
Admittedly, though, you didn't expect me to do that, did you? I figured what with the distinct lack of Dove-Romance I'd throw something in somewhere, even if it was a tragic thing to do.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Well that's the thing is it isn't just her immortality. She's trying to reconcile what happened to the little innocent girl she was, because literally everything changed over night.
Her losses, her betrayal, her change and her immortality all came in the span of like, twenty four hours, maybe at most a few days.

Before her change she's literally never felt hatred, and doesn't know how to control it or it's urges either, but now that she's all different she has to endure what it does to her, and as much as she views her being as a curse, everyone else that believes she's some form of saviour thinks it's a blessing, and up on a pedestal and in the light as she's always been, she's never been able to show how much she really hates the position she finds herself in.

Deep down she's just an awkward little girl from the woods, and that hasn't changed, even though everything, including aspects about herself, have.

[/QUOTE]
Ok gotcha. Shinsei's post will probably be up tomorrow, cause I'm working on a character for Arky's Soul eater hp. And eating ice cream^^

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Hmm, been a while since I touched on Soul Eater =P

[/QUOTE]
The link is in my signature and information is all there and the CS is under the Accepted sub-forum :3

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Hmm, been a while since I touched on Soul Eater =P

[/QUOTE]
*is currently watching it*

@Arkytior

Look like a lot of fun, but I didn't get too far into Death Eater originally, and I'd have to rewatch it to get a grasp on the setting =/

@White Masquerade

I figured it'd give more to do with Ja and it really puts Dove's position into perspective as well, she's literally losing on every side at the moment, even if it looks like she's making nothing but gains.

It makes a great foil for her immortality to have her in such a situation too. Now we wait to see what happens with the information that Ja really did like her as a person, and to see exactly how the Great White Shark- er- Masque, decides to make his view go!

Shall it be romantic?

Platonic?

Siblonic?!

The world may never know!

Tune in next time to find out =P

I wanna get going now! @Veirrianna Valentine @Kiyoko Tomoe

I'm bored and I can't write a long enough post about trying to make Torune feel better about being a grumpy loner who can't check for a pulse right!

Veirrianna Valentine] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5005-arkytior/ said:
@Arkytior[/URL]
Look like a lot of fun, but I didn't get too far into Death Eater originally, and I'd have to rewatch it to get a grasp on the setting =/
Death Eater? O.o

We're AU anyway if that helps. Only 'canon' character we have is Lord Death lol

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Soul Eater xD
Was reading a thing about Snape in the HP lore as I was doing that

[/QUOTE]
Oh okay lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back