Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Kanra23 said:
Then just post something like the combined forces of Kirigakure, Iongakure(or whatever the hell it's called), and Iwagakure have decided to begin their March upon hidden leaf.
Unless you're planning to timeskip a bit that's not really practical, Kiri isn't going to be mustering any forces until the Mizukage issue is resolved, Kinnosuke and Torune setting off to infiltrate from Horosaki just before the fighting starts would be pointless, Akane is still recovering and Akago and Chanda are still pretty much in the middle of nowhere.

On top of that Maika, Shinsei, Uzuzab and Dove all have somewhere to be as well, and the New Yugakure stuff is either going to lead staright into a conflict, which would interrupt the prior four's plans, or it won't, which would mean other stuff =P

IG42 said:
Unless you're planning to timeskip a bit that's not really practical, Kiri isn't going to be mustering any forces until the Mizukage issue is resolved, Kinnosuke and Torune setting off to infiltrate from Horosaki just before the fighting starts would be pointless, Akane is still recovering and Akago and Chanda are still pretty much in the middle of nowhere.
I'm somewhere.... I think....

@Stickdom[/URL] wanted to meet up with Chanda. Unless all the creepy (} :) ) faces were just to freak me out. xD

Kanra23 said:
Yeah a time skip would be more practical in this situation.
That was not an endorsement of using a timeskip!

Come on we can't possibly drag this out as badly as the anime is doing right now.

Kanra23 said:
Wait... did eye just answer something with out using a meme...... (' :| )

tumblr_moyoqpSoKY1s9nxtso1_400.gif

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Also I am deciding whether I should push things along to the end*, or still take things slow and leave a little bit of time for people to interact

[/QUOTE]
Slow, so Yuu can get to know the Tailed Spirits; Gyuki included, even if it may result in one-sided fighting :x

Admittedly, though, it's really not too much filler if important things are happening, is it?

Important interrogation in New Yu, Yuu's development with the Tailed Spirits that could be potentially devastating, Dove's going to reveal some things that may or may not change her final role in this story which is going to be fun, and Kiri is getting a leadership role filled.

All in all, it's not filler if it really is important things, in my opinion.

I'd rather have a slow pace for now. More waifu time after about 3-4 arcs of not talking to Nana.

Man, since Eye's been talking about kids I'd like to see an RP that spans multiple generations where players control each succeeding generation of offspring.

Eye is on a role O.o

@Veirrianna Valentine

No can do, unless what she says has to do with not fighting or disliking Shinsei. Anything else and New Yugakure will be blown up with an atomic bomb. Moving her position is fine though.

GasMaskie said:
I'd rather have a slow pace for now. More waifu time after about 3-4 arcs of not talking to Nana.
Man, since Eye's been talking about kids I'd like to see an RP that spans multiple generations where players control each succeeding generation of offspring.
No you don't (>u>) You don't want to see that. There's only 1 RP Gas ( :) )

Okay then, we shall go at a slow pace to have a good ending. Slow, but without filler. So the bathhouse scene is going to removed. Small chance I might include it though for specific characters

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Eye is on a role O.o
@Veirrianna Valentine

No can do, unless what she says has to do with not fighting or disliking Shinsei. Anything else and New Yugakure will be blown up with an atomic bomb. Moving her position is fine though.

No you don't (>u>) You don't want to see that. There's only 1 RP Gas ( :) )

Okay then, we shall go at a slow pace to have a good ending. Slow, but without filler. So the bathhouse scene is going to removed. Small chance I might include it though for specific characters

[/QUOTE]
Then I totes need you to answer the following situation with less than eight words.

Dove has asked Shinsei if he is awake, in which he replies he is now, then Maika also acknowledges he is now awake leading Uzuzab to wake up as well.

I need to know what she says in acknowledgement of being awoken.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]

@Veirrianna Valentine

[/QUOTE]
You know, they are heading to Tanigakure...where Ja's house is...and Shinsei does so like blowing things up...(>u>)

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Then I totes need you to answer the following situation with less than eight words.
Dove has asked Shinsei if he is awake, in which he replies he is now, then Maika also acknowledges he is now awake leading Uzuzab to wake up as well.

I need to know what she says in acknowledgement of being awoken.

[/QUOTE]
"What happened?"

QuirkyAngel said:
You know, they are heading to Tanigakure...where Ja's house is...and Shinsei does so like blowing things up...(>u>)
Lol. (*^*) It's Machi's house too. Machi is Kiyomi's sister. Ryuu is Kiyomi's boyfriend. Daradei is Ryuu's Kage. Kinnosuke is Daradei's partner. Torune is Kinnosuke's prisoner. Akane is Torune's sister. Shirokko is Akane's bijuu-sister. Akago is Shirokko's boyfriend. Hoshie is Akago's Kage.

xD . Don't do it Shinsei

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]"What happened?"
Lol. (*^*) It's Machi's house too. Machi is Kiyomi's sister. Ryuu is Kiyomi's boyfriend. Daradei is Ryuu's Kage. Kinnosuke is Daradei's partner. Torune is Kinnosuke's prisoner. Akane is Torune's sister. Shirokko is Akane's bijuu-sister. Akago is Shirokko's boyfriend. Hoshie is Akago's Kage.

xD . Don't do it Shinsei

[/QUOTE]
Don't worry, Dove won't let him. Next post is going to be really, really fun though =P Well, depressing, but it'll be fun for me to watch reactions.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Hoshie is Akago's Kage.

[/QUOTE]
Honestly did have to do a double take when Kinnosuke mentioned the "leader"

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]"What happened?"

xD . Don't do it Shinsei

[/QUOTE]
That's an impressive list.

As much as I would like to get revenge on Ja, by blowing up his house, Shinsei has yet to meet Ja or Machi. Therefore he has no grudge. Yet.

Edit: Interestingly, Chiaki has interacted with both characters and has a reason to dislike both. But he isn't the type to blow up someone's house for revenge =(

Last edited by a moderator:
QuirkyAngel said:
That's an impressive list.
As much as I would like to get revenge on Ja, by blowing up his house, Shinsei has yet to meet Ja or Machi. Therefore he has no grudge. Yet.

Edit: Interestingly, Chiaki has interacted with both characters and has a reason to dislike both. But he isn't the type to blow up someone's house for revenge =(
Dove still wouldn't let it happen. Anywho, preparing to post. I'm just going to stick with a noncommital grunt from Maika since I haven't gotten a response for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back