Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
GasMaskie said:

1453944689082.png

Cory in the House really is the best anime ever produced.​
Lol. Why do you do this Gas?

[media]

[/media]
How can I not gush about the greatest work of animation to ever come from Japan? Its overarching themes of the innocence of youth and the inevitability of death make Cory the best MC since Musashi Gundoh's portrayal of Miyamoto Musashi. You can (not) comprehend the raw emotion and the anguish that Victor hides within him on the first viewing of the series because of the stunning plot twist that unravels everything you know about the show.

GasMaskie said:

[media]

[/media]
How can I not gush about the greatest work of animation to ever come from Japan? Its overarching themes of the innocence of youth and the inevitability of death make Cory the best MC since Musashi Gundoh's portrayal of Miyamoto Musashi. You can (not) comprehend the raw emotion and the anguish that Victor hides within him on the first viewing of the series because of the stunning plot twist that unravels everything you know about the show.

I know you're joking but.....

latest

Gahhhhh the fucking fuck is that song from I KNOW IT! Not lost universe, Stellvia? No older. It's not from one of the Slayers? GJFCD! Records of the Lodoss Wars? No. Bubble Gum Crisis... No. Rune Solder Louie. No..... Fuck I own the anime that this song came from.​

309.gif

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

I know you're joking but.....

latest

Gahhhhh the fucking fuck is that song from I KNOW IT! Not lost universe, Stellvia? No older. It's not from one of the Slayers? GJFCD! Records of the Lodoss Wars? No. Bubble Gum Crisis... No. Rune Solder Louie. No..... Fuck I own the anime that this song came from.

309.gif

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!​

[/QUOTE]
Lol. It's Cruel Angel's Thesis from Neon Genesis Evangelion. The video's even a parody of the show's opening. The second song is Komm, süsser Tod from End of Evangelion (It all keeps tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down~).

GasMaskie said:
Lol. It's Cruel Angel's Thesis from Neon Genesis Evangelion. The video's even a parody of the show's opening. The second song is Komm, süsser Tod from End of Evangelion (It all keeps tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down~).

JO7c3.gif

I know.

Jesus, what IS today? I've been so out of it.​

Holy crap, people are alive in here! D: It's been so quiet all day, I thought everyone was gone on holiday or something!

Veirrianna Valentine]Still waiting on Ja =P [/QUOTE] ? Why? Lol. Things won't happen like you think they will. It's useless making plans in this RP. Just do what pops up in your head [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5217-stickdom/ said:
@Stickdom[/URL]

Naw, still alive

@The Suspicious Eye

Oh, wow, are you okay?

White Masquerade]? Why? Lol. Things won't happen like you think they will. It's useless making plans in this RP. Just do what pops up in your head [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5217-stickdom/ said:
@Stickdom[/URL]

Naw, still alive

@The Suspicious Eye

Oh, wow, are you okay?
Cos Ja's last position was with Poppie Tonce interrogating him, and because it was such an actionable scene I wanna know what happens next xD

As for Dove, well, I'm waiting on other peoples for that one lol

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Cos Ja's last position was with Poppie Tonce interrogating him, and because it was such an actionable scene I wanna know what happens next xD
As for Dove, well, I'm waiting on other peoples for that one lol

[/QUOTE]
OOOOOHO. You want to know what happens next? (>>)

I see >=)

Alright then! Well in about 1 hour I'll be able to start working on posts. Ja's might be one of them. I have like 7-8 places to pick from and idk which is cooler to do 1st =/. I like everywhere

Also I am deciding whether I should push things along to the end*, or still take things slow and leave a little bit of time for people to interact

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Also I am deciding whether I should push things along to the end*, or still take things slow and leave a little bit of time for people to interact

[/QUOTE]
Remember what happened last time you tried to rush us to the end? It's 2016 now lol

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]You need to stop, lol

[/QUOTE]

tumblr_inline_o0yv2q7hfe1r79k32_500.gif

Man I am so hyped for Chanda's future. Lol.

Even if "that which must not be named" doesn't happen she has like some serious badass kids/ allies in the future. I mean Munda's soul starts to spout in the panda Mu-mu. He becomes pfft a Kung-Fu Panda.
go_pancham__by_rosymaple-d6ashwy.png

Pancham!!
And Truthfully between her Good or Bad ending I'm hyped for either kid. The Good one's funny and the Bad one is badass. I'm hyped. Also I gotta say, I'm personally rooting for her to have a Bad End. Her son is badass, she looks super hot evil and there's a ton of character development.

Personally I think we should start to prepare for the end, but not so much as push it, give people a little time to finish up their chats and stuff but start making posts about the war starting

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Remember what happened last time you tried to rush us to the end? It's 2016 now lol

[/QUOTE]
xD The answer to that question is very complicated. It would be 4-5 paragraphs

@Kanra23

What does that mean? I can end this thing in 2 weeks, 1 month, 2 months. End when?

That means give people till let's say Monday or Tuesday to finish up their current conversations then make the post that the battle is starting

Then just post something like the combined forces of Kirigakure, Iongakure(or whatever the hell it's called), and Iwagakure have decided to begin their March upon hidden leaf.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9206-the-suspicious-eye/ said:
@The Suspicious Eye[/URL]
Does Chanda have an inbetween ending??

giphy.gif

I have 8 potential kids, most of which are in-between. My top 5 are 2 good 1 bad and 2 in-between. Although the in-between endings don't fare well for Chanda in the future. In one she dies, which makes her kid a total downer.

:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back