Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]You decide how many you kill =)

[/QUOTE]
A-ah, okay. ovo;;

IG42 said:
Count up how many people from your high school you thought about murdering and use that number.
^ Was that a little too freaky? I honestly can't tell right now
ovo... Hmm, I think it exceeds the number 92... Sorry...

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]A-ah, okay. ovo;;
ovo... Hmm, I think it exceeds the number 92... Sorry...

[/QUOTE]
Lol. That's no problem. Just hope you didn't kill Nana in the proess

@Veirrianna Valentine

Yes! Sorry sometimes, I miss replies. You are correct, friend *hugs* your characters are waiting on mine. I believe Uzazab will be done today

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine
Yes! Sorry sometimes, I miss replies. You are correct, friend *hugs* your characters are waiting on mine. I believe Uzazab will be done today

[/QUOTE]
Notice how I said something about Uzazab earlier today, and nothing was mentioned about it. And then as soon as V says something about it, White's all "I'm sorry, I'll get working on it." xD

Stickdom said:
Notice how I said something about Uzazab earlier today, and nothing was mentioned about it. And then as soon as V says something about it, White's all "I'm sorry, I'll get working on it." xD
The Scot is scarier

IG42 said:
The Scot is scarier
f7FdEdG.jpg

@Stickdom

Last edited by a moderator:
Stickdom said:
anime_girl_embarrassed_annoyed.gif

What's your deal, jerk-face (>A>). You want to settle this, Stick?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]You decide how many you kill =)

[/QUOTE]

2p7WK.jpg

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]The Tsunspicious Eye

[/QUOTE]
xD ]
tumblr_mvyzyf9L5M1rvbjx3o3_500.gif

giphy.gif

:3 Okay maybe I am....

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

2p7WK.jpg

xD ]
tumblr_mvyzyf9L5M1rvbjx3o3_500.gif

giphy.gif

:3 Okay maybe I am....

[/QUOTE]
Lmfao <3

( ;) ) (>u>)

I will finally get to do your post tomorrow! This weekend is gonna be post-packed! >=) Hold your shirt, Eye

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Awwww, Uzazab is adorable, and sick of fightng too! It's okay, Auntie Dove will take care of her, just you wait.

[/QUOTE]
._. grudgingly she is on the side of no fighting

So, what are your thoughts on everyone having a happy ending thus far?

@White Masquerade

Also, sense I really can't have mortal danger or many other outside interferences affect Dove too much anymore, I'll be spending a lot of time thinking more introspective type posts that give more to her character and how she is doing in the world. It'll be fun.

@Veirrianna Valentine

I don't understand that question? And I don't understand the 2nd part either ._.

@IG42

I really wish I could get you back some how. I really, really do.

White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine I don't understand that question? And I don't understand the 2nd part either ._. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]

I really wish I could get you back some how. I really, really do.
I was wondering how if you think a positive ending for all sides is an option now that the Peacemakers are a valid, coordinated 'faction'.

I was also saying, due to Dove's, for lack of a simpler term, 'immortality', I said I was going to start focusing more on how she's faring on an emotional and mental scale, versus to her physical scale, and I'm going to begin delving into how the war and the events thus far have affected her.

It's easy to say Dove wants peace because it's good for everyone, but I'm going to start going into what Dove truly wants.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]I was wondering how if you think a positive ending for all sides is an option now that the Peacemakers are a valid, coordinated 'faction'.
I was also saying, due to Dove's, for lack of a simpler term, 'immortality', I said I was going to start focusing more on how she's faring on an emotional and mental scale, versus to her physical scale, and I'm going to begin delving into how the war and the events thus far have affected her.

It's easy to say Dove wants peace because it's good for everyone, but I'm going to start going into what Dove truly wants.

[/QUOTE]
Ah, gotcha. Alright. And as for the peace ending, it's possible. I couldn't tell you how to get there though

IG42 said:
Count up how many people from your high school you thought about murdering and use that number.
'Eh, then expect about three thousand deaths from me every post I put when around Kakureyami, because I wanted to murder everybody at school the one year I had of actual High School; of course, that's because I finished everything before then, just had to deal with that stupid one year in order to actually graduate from a high school >~>

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back