Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]YOU ARE A
Y

A

N

D

E

R

E

no question

[/QUOTE]
B-but...! I don't kill for love...! In fact, I don't even kill anymore...! Why must you be so mean to somebody finally becoming a better person...!? (:'()

@White Masquerade

Hmm, I'm afraid I don't quite know what you're talking about, care to clarify the matter? (>u>)

@Strawberry Preserves

I didn't expect that Anpan was going to try to become 'the hero' per say, but so far it's been an amusing/ intriguing process to watch unfold (^.^)

@Hellkite

Cool, cool- I don't mean to nag you or anything (And if I am, tell me XP), was just curious if you were planning on partaking in this arc and such.

Heya @White Masquerade Can we get a shorty-short (or longy-long if you have that much material) Uzazab post to get her latest opinion of the hospital room scene? I wanna know if she's got other input before we head out, or if she's even coming along at all.

@Hellkite

Cool, cool- I don't mean to nag you or anything (And if I am, tell me XP), was just curious if you were planning on partaking in this arc and such.

Not at all; thanks for tagging me, otherwise I wouldn't have realized that this arc had started! I'll get to work on a post asap

I was looking up super powers for one of my characters and....

Oil Vision

In case you were wondering, the power to shoot crude oil out of your eye sockets does, in fact, exist xD

please-like-a-lot-because-today-is-my-birthday-i-want-about-700-likes-then-i-will-post-my-ultimate-naruto-meme_o_262090.jpg

It sucks trying to watch anime in the library internet, stopping and loading for 30 seconds to get 1 second of choppy video >_> How on earth am I 13 minutes into this episode? I should have died of old age by now xD

Arkytior said:
What am I mommy???
Danderetior / Dandinities Lover

DandyAngel

DDerenetti

Himeianna Valentine

Kuunra23

The Tsunspicious Eye

KuG42

Yanyoko Tomoe

Deredom

Danberry Preserves

GasKuudie

Dandekuto

Dandmonkey

Danward Valentine

Derekite

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Danderetior / Dandinities Lover
DandyAngel

DDerenetti

Himeianna Valentine

Kuunra23

The Tsunspicious Eye

KuG42

Yanyoko Tomoe

Deredom

Danberry Preserves

GasKuudie

Dandekuto

Dandmonkey

Danward Valentine

Derekite

[/QUOTE]
White Deresquerade

wow, okay then xD I'll be honest, IRL, I'm totally a Kuudere, I just happen to be open to all you guys by now xD

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]>.> I don't want to know what you think of me (>A>) keep your thoughts to yourselves

[/QUOTE]
Just reiterating how much of a DereDere you are honeypie

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]>.> I don't want to know what you think of me (>A>) keep your thoughts to yourselves

[/QUOTE]
But I love you mommy!

IG42 said:
Just reiterating how much of a DereDere you are honeypie
...You better not let me sign up in any RPs you're in after this

@Arkytior

Nooo. Sh! Just forget this happened.

Sooo. I'm loving these posts in IC! Augh! Wonderful. I read them twice =)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]...You better not let me sign up in any RPs you're in after this

[/QUOTE]
Only if you let me sign up to the ones you're in

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]Er, how should I calculate the casualties for the soldiers?

[/QUOTE]
You decide how many you kill =)

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]Er, how should I calculate the casualties for the soldiers?

[/QUOTE]
Count up how many people from your high school you thought about murdering and use that number.

^ Was that a little too freaky? I honestly can't tell right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back