Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
IG42 said:
I. AM. ENGLISH!!! *insert photoshopped image of nub getting kicked off of the White Cliffs of Dover*
The only proper response:

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Are you European too?

Nobody in Hebi is friendable, lol

[/QUOTE]
No, unfortunately, I'm 100% home-grown American meat by-product, but having lived in Europe (Germany, specifically) for several years, I find the cultures fascinating and intriguing. And while Germany is not Britain, I have done some rather extensive traveling and sampled a little bit of the majority of all the great European countries, as well as having a family full of anglophiles, I have some grounds to say that I'm well-acquainted with European relations xD

Stickdom said:
No, unfortunately, I'm 100% home-grown American meat by-product, but having lived in Europe (Germany, specifically) for several years, I find the cultures fascinating and intriguing. And while Germany is not Britain, I have done some rather extensive traveling and sampled a little bit of the majority of all the great European countries, as well as having a family full of anglophiles, I have some grounds to say that I'm well-acquainted with European relations xD
Holy snap. That's really cool. I've been to a few European countries to visit as well, and while I like how they live, I prefer the USA much more (<3). It has a certain fire you can't find anywhere else =)

Edward Valentine] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL] You can only friend Kokuran if your friends with Haruka
lmao! Seriously?

Team Hebi is so messed up xD

QuirkyAngel said:
Well he does have many, many eyes =P
to make up for the fact that he was really really blind... he was scared as a kid and almost neglected it was tough for him

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]^ Definitely. And all of them are like laser-focused on Romi (' :| )

[/QUOTE]
it is because he wants to help her because he knows thats what friends do.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Holy snap. That's really cool. I've been to a few European countries to visit as well, and while I like how they live, I prefer the USA much more (<3). It has a certain fire you can't find anywhere else =)

[/QUOTE]
I really should ride over there on an oversized fruit at some point (or use some other, more pedestrian mode of transport) and actually see the place sometime.

Just have to make sure I get an extra legroom seat, last time I flew was like 4 years ago and we only got two extra space seats for the 3 sodding tall blokes, I may as well have folded myself into the overhead compartment.

Drumonkey said:
to make up for the fact that he was really really blind... he was scared as a kid and almost neglected it was tough for him
Yeah...still looks freakish to normal people tho. Unless he explains himself like what he did with Gatona/Inpe (>u>)

[QUOTE="Edward Valentine]Kokuran has always liked Haruka, ever since he took her.

[/QUOTE]
(<3)(<3)(<3)

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]

Lol. You need to write a blog about your life experiences.
"Tales of an unwilling amateur contortionist"

Surprises and death awaits you all in the final arc. Although I'm not allowed to give any hints this time, as I have done many times before, Because I fear death myself......

Sorry White, I know you said the arc was finished, but I had to get a last word in before you shut it down ;) You don't have to reply for the hospital, it can pretty much be assumed that she's being healed, and we can go from there :D I may have some other ideas in the works, so we can leave Uzazab there for the time being :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back