Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. You know what. I hope Dove loses her head next. (>u>)

[/QUOTE]
Only if she takes Jankin's face xD

And why have Dove and Tainan still not met xD

They might in the next arc. Depends on where Dove goes. It will be completely up to everybody what they do/where they go.

GasMaskie said:
Reminds me of when someone goes Neutral in SMT and the game suddenly kicks into overdrive because the other two sides start trying to murder the player.
Loool. Right??

These "for peace" characters seriously think it's okay to be neutral and things will go dandy. Lmao. I've never seen some thing like this before.

Last edited by a moderator:
In SMT, the neutral ending is still pretty crappy since it just returns things to the way they were before shit hit the fan and its clear that humans will screw everything up again. But most the time it still ends up leagues above the Law and Chaos endings since those two are extremes that either remove free will or flood the world with demons. The only way neutrality will work out here is if those characters have enough power to play kingmaker in the event of a stalemate. Either that or somehow managing to establish negotiations between both sides.

GasMaskie said:
In SMT, the neutral ending is still pretty crappy since it just returns things to the way they were before shit hit the fan and its clear that humans will screw everything up again. But most the time it still ends up leagues above the Law and Chaos endings since those two are extremes that either remove free will or flood the world with demons. The only way neutrality will work out here is if those characters have enough power to play kingmaker in the event of a stalemate. Either that or somehow managing to establish negotiations between both sides.
What are you suggesting Gas..?(ovO)

If you have a plan you might as well come out and say it

all_according_to_keikaku_by_dannex009-d89yv7r.png

It'll happen when it happens White. Just need to be patient like Hiashi was.

Hm, well Sumire's neutral but she's not really 'for peace'. If anything she falls under 'for normal humans'.

Shinsei is firmly 'for ninja' and Chiaki as well, though he might switch to 'for peace' depending who interacts with him.

@GasMaskie

Another option is to kill both leaders of the war.

That or the zero requiem (*^*)

@QuirkyAngel @GasMaskie

I'm liking this discussion more and more- please, tell us more... Though the former option Quirky mentioned would sort of suck for whomever gets elected Mizukage.

@Stickdom Ah, don't worry about White: she's just discontent because things aren't turning out as she had perhaps expected them to.

@QuirkyAngel

Is Chiaki able to switch to Kakureyami willingly??

@clarinetti

Lol. 1st rule as GM. Never expect things to work out the way you want them to. Things not working out is EXACTLY what I expect. The joke is on you people!

@GasMaskie

Uh huh. I thought so. You keep your peace loving self with your hands where I can see them

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5217-stickdom/ said:
@Stickdom[/URL]
Omfg. Maika is a MAJOR D-Bag. I'll call you out on it Stick
So, this makes us even for the myriad NPCs you've had come along and screw everyone over, right? Heck, Maika may end up recruiting them if they are as dissatisfied with the status quo as he is, there's still time to make yet another third-party faction in here, live short and go out in a blaze of glory, yeah?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Loool. Right??
These "for peace" characters seriously think it's okay to be neutral and things will go dandy. Lmao. I've never seen some thing like this before.

[/QUOTE]
To counter this as well, I never said that Maika wasn't going to be involved and go live under a rock, he was just making a statement that your plan of retaliating blindly was sure as hell not going to end well, and he's finding his own resolution to it, to find a path to peace that doesn't involve, ya know, killing hundreds more people. He said he's going to make peace, but that doesn't mean he won't surgically remove the cancer of the world if he has to. Including, but not limited to the current Ninja Way, by the way. He thinks they're just as much at fault as the Kakureyami for what's going on.

Besides, White, you gotta admit that a man who stands so firmly for what he believes, even if there's a more obvious "easy solution", that's gotta be kinda sexy, right? Riiiight? Eh? xD

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]
Is Chiaki able to switch to Kakureyami willingly??
Depends on what happens, but yes. It's possible. It just requires something drastic. Same with Shinsei.

@clarinetti

Zero requiem would require an op martyr willing to become a common enemy for both sides. Needless to say, none of my characters are eligible ^^

@Veirrianna Valentine

You're darn right she did. Thanks to her, we're in this mess

You know what? I'll come right out and say it. I voted for the Kakureyami and had fun clicking submit. I dare anyone to say something about it (*^*)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]You know what? I'll come right out and say it. I voted for the Kakureyami and had fun clicking submit. I dare anyone to say something about it (*^*)

[/QUOTE]
Pssst, so did I XP

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
xD Serious? Nice =P *high fives* They should totally destroy Kiri next. No good can come out of that place (BP)

[/QUOTE]
Except Tsukiko =3

Who is waiting on you to provide something for her to do

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5217-stickdom/ said:
@Stickdom[/URL]
  • Being a hard-head is sexy?
Well, being a nice guy certainly didn't help him any, I figured all these ninja ladies must be into Bad Boy types instead. Or they just have really bad taste, or are just starving for male companionship *coughShirokkocough* xD

Stickdom said:
Well, being a nice guy certainly didn't help him any, I figured all these ninja ladies must be into Bad Boy types instead. Or they just have really bad taste, or are just starving for male companionship *coughShirokkocough* xD
Hey this ship is about way more than being the only person unconcerned enough about being turned into chunky salsa to go near her!

GasMaskie said:
White, the Shirotaiyo never actually managed to summon the Demonic Statue and seal any of the Tailed Beasts right?
Nope they just tied the four they had down, you have to seal 'em in order of tails anyway or else it sodding explodes or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Back