Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
GasMaskie said:
So if Sarada was the ninth I'm guessing Konohamaru was the eighth? Last time I was really active here the series was just starting to end iirc.
Possibly.

*is busy thinking of all the fun things Chiaki could do with an eyeball*

Now that I think about it, Sharingan eyes are really easy to find. I don't think we ever found out what happened to Obito's wall of eyes and there were a ton of Shin Uchiha clones at Kabuto's orphanage.

GasMaskie said:
Now that I think about it, Sharingan eyes are really easy to find. I don't think we ever found out what happened to Obito's wall of eyes and there were a ton of Shin Uchiha clones at Kabuto's orphanage.
lol. Eyes, eyes everywhere~

@Drumonkey

Arkytior said:
Thanks. I really feel off today and I have to play today
Aw. Try this trick. It's kind of like the last one. Tell yourself you are feeling wondeful, great, perfect, happy, whatever you think will work. But you have to be serious saying it. It won't automatically work, but your body will say, "Okay! If she's thinking about it, let's make Infi feel this way!"

It's not magic I swear. Just a way to push your body into a feeling a certain way when you're not 100%. You have to be careful when you say you're off. Your body will listen and say, "Oh yeahh?? Let's make her feel MORE OFF!"

*cough*

Okay, shutting up. Unless you don't think I'm weird for saying that stuff. =\

White Masquerade]Wow wow wow. :5/5: GOLD STAR. It is indeed true. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13484-drumonkey/ said:
@Drumonkey[/URL]

Infi saved your life. You should give her some cookies
That was a sweet save and I'm glad you saw my post.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10129-clarinetti/ said:
@clarinetti[/URL]
Do I have the green light to post?
Yea, go ahead- I'll just get Torune to catch up with Anpan later on, since sarada's dealt with akago- so were jumping straight into the last arc then?

At least I had a sub first period so I was actually able to get my history homework done before half of second period was over

Arkytior said:
At least I had a sub first period so I was actually able to get my history homework done before half of second period was over
I wish I had a sub. I am extremely hungry!

@clarinetti

Clari-chan, Clari-chan, okay I'll post. And yes\no. The last arc will be a continuation BUT! I still have two more posts for this one. ALSO! There needs to be a hiatus so I can fix things up such as the final arc information among other things

Somebody is voting for the beautiful jinchuriki~

TEAM Hebi represent! @Drumonkey

Minus Keitaro =/

Stop voting for the ninja please btw.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back