Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
It's funny because my aunt family owns a herd of cattle and they herd them around year round, their land like how you would picture nomadic folks. Short of the horse riding part, my youngest brother like to chase the calfs. Though he ended up one day being thrown upward by one cow ,that had enough of his teasing and chasing ..

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]It's funny because my aunt family owns a herd of cattle and they herd them around year round, their land like how you would picture nomadic folks. Short of the horse riding part, my youngest brother like to chase the calfs. Though he ended up one day being thrown upward by one cow ,that had enough of his teasing and chasing ..

[/QUOTE]
O.o Tell you brother don't mess with animals. Jeez. He can get something broken like that >.>

He still a knuckle head ,you tell him one thing and he does it anyways. So in a way it was karma honestly. Plus everyone walked away from it so its was funny .

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
O.o Tell you brother don't mess with animals. Jeez. He can get something broken like that >.>

[/QUOTE]

We actually have an uncle who owns horses,different uncle. He rides them around during family reunions ,running full gallop his daughter even own horse. So riding horses might be in my brother future who knows lol @White Masquerade

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]Here we see the wild Arkytior on the hunt *Insert Sir David Attenborough Voice over *

[/QUOTE]
At least get it right

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
-_- WHO DO YOU LIKE

[/QUOTE]
I don't have anything against most of the characters but i haven't liked Hoshie since she was laying out her offer for Rozu and threw Shirokko and Akago on the table like free toasters with an insurance plan

Man, it really does feel like everything's coming to an end. An Ideon-tier kill 'em all end, at least. People are getting swayed to each side but it doesn't seem like either side will achieve victory without massive sacrifices.

GasMaskie said:
Man, it really does feel like everything's coming to an end. An Ideon-tier kill 'em all end, at least. People are getting swayed to each side but it doesn't seem like either side will achieve victory without massive sacrifices.
Did you expect anything else, good sir? ;p I wouldn't be surprised if almost everyone is dead by the time the story has reached its end (Or at least 60%). There's no winning this upcoming battle for either side, at least the way I see it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure Jinan's going to turn everyone into tang and then Shirokko and Akago will wake up on a beach. Then Akago's going to start strangling Shirokko with a sea of blood and crucified tailed beasts in the background.

GasMaskie said:
I'm pretty sure Jinan's going to turn everyone into tang and then Shirokko and Akago will wake up on a beach. Then Akago's going to start strangling Shirokko with a sea of blood and crucified tailed beasts in the background.
latest

@IG42

It'll be a glorious ending that will have us writing essays trying to dissect the ending for meaning. And while everyone's turning into orange-flavored tang, Komm Susser Todd will be blaring in the background.

lol. Well, it's true Chiaki almost lost a hand in the war. If it weren't for Kanra stepping in, I was pretty sure I'd be rping a one-handed Chiaki for a while...which is fine so long as it's not his face (^.^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back