Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10129-clarinetti/ said:
@clarinetti[/URL]
I'll leave Torune go first before I do a final post in the village for this arc
Gotcha- I'll get something out for him sometime tomorrow

IG42 said:
@Stickdom dude calm down! You could hurt someone!
Pretty sure that was a progress point on the way to killing someone xD

I'll be honest, it's probably not as serious as it seems, depending on how White decides to handle it with Hoshie and Sumire. I think I'm prepared for what's next, a little bit edgy in there, but it'll all work out, I think.

S6HAKVZ.gif

My bet's on Akago.

@IG42

(^.^)

@Stickdom

Naw, I'm not out to embarrass Maika. He just talked about vomit being infected like Sumire would understand what that meant (>u>)

@QuirkyAngel

What's the face-palm for?

@GasMaskie

You're having a grand time aren't you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Karna forever. He's the true MVP of the Mahabharata. Plus, he's like Gil if he wasn't such a rampant asshole. Gold armor, ridiculous stat parameters, magical nuke NPs...

QuirkyAngel said:
@IG42 Nope. I dislike fighting, Shirokko's boy toy ;)
@White Masquerade You're about to take my non-involved npc and make her involved in the war. I think I finally know how Arky feels...
*creeps up behind Quirkstar*

I take no blame for anything. Maybe next time you you should think twice before making an nPC(>u>)

I like how I'm blamed for everything. You people need to take responsibility for what you do. Don't blame poor White

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I like how I'm blamed for everything. You people need to take responsibility for what you do. Don't blame poor White

[/QUOTE]
Because you're completely innocent in all that takes place in the thread.(-n-)

clarinetti said:
Because you're completely innocent in all that takes place in the thread.(-n-)
This sounds about right (o'v'o). You get it! *hugs you* That's what I'm saying! You don't blame a fire for burning you or an ocean for drowning you, lol. That's silly. Don't touch the fire / learn how to swim ( :P )

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]This sounds about right (o'v'o). You get it! *hugs you* That's what I'm saying! You don't blame a fire for burning you or an ocean for drowning you, lol. That's silly. Don't touch the fire / learn how to swim ( :P )

[/QUOTE]
So you're saying we should have known better and never joined your RP in the first place? (B')

^That came sounding a bit more vindictive and mean that I intended, I'm definitely glad I joined this crazy RP and met all you wonderful people (though varying levels of insane we may all be) xD

No I'd say you're correct too =P My Rps are not friendly, but I would hope those who join get some fun out of the experience

10/10

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]No I'd say you're correct too =P My Rps are not friendly, but I would hope those who join get some fun out of the experience

[/QUOTE]

I love milk. Do we have any? No.

Last edited by a moderator:
When you can Infi, see if you could get yourselves a cow. I've been thinking about it instead of just buying milk all the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back