Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
QuirkyAngel said:
Depends on what happens, but yes. It's possible. It just requires something drastic. Same with Shinsei.
Though, considering that we're on the final arc, I should add highly unlikely.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
xD Serious? Nice =P *high fives* They should totally destroy Kiri next. No good can come out of that place (BP)

[/QUOTE]
Why? What did Kiri ever do to you? (:'()

Of all the hidden villages, Kirigakure's my favorite...cause I think they produce the most ninja-like ninjas...

Stickdom said:
Well, being a nice guy certainly didn't help him any, I figured all these ninja ladies must be into Bad Boy types instead. Or they just have really bad taste, or are just starving for male companionship *coughShirokkocough* xD
Sumire is not into bad boys. Just look at how she raised Chiaki (<3)

@Arkytior

Don't worry, it's coming (o'v'o)

@Stickdom

Don't be jealous

@IG42

Akago is doing a good thing. Shirokko is almost fully recovered from Han's bitterness. The alternative route for her, would not have been a pretty thing. I can assure you, she would have joined the Kakureyami

@GasMaskie

IG is correct

@QuirkyAngel

Quirk. Just let me have Chiaki. Why are you being so difficult?

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]
Akago is doing a good thing. Shirokko is almost fully recovered from Han's bitterness. The alternative route for her, would not have been a pretty thing. I can assure you, she would have joined the Kakureyami
Really? I would have expected random chaos.

IG42 said:
Really? I would have expected random chaos.
Naw, she would have been approached and taken in by Ja Jankin and Machi. She would have been closer with Kiyomi, have not developed a friendship with Akane. Some of these arcs would have turned out very different

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Edit: I'm sorry, lol.
Keep Chiaki

[/QUOTE]
Heh. Chiaki underwent quite a bit of character development since the beginning of the rp. I'm very pleased with the results, even if his journey is somewhat circular (o'v'o)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Naw, she would have been approached and taken in by Ja Jankin and Machi. She would have been closer with Kiyomi, have not developed a friendship with Akane. Some of these arcs would have turned out very different

[/QUOTE]
And i went and averted all that noise by looking at the CS and her first post and thought to myself "That must suck, let's try and be friendly." Which turned into the ship.

Smeg i think i have Dr Wilson's hero complex

QuirkyAngel said:
Heh. Chiaki underwent quite a bit of character development since the beginning of the rp. I'm very pleased with the results, even if his journey is somewhat circular (o'v'o)
Mhm. You're happy about it aren't you? I can tell, Quirkstar. Idk what I did to you near the start of the RP, but you've won. I am totally frustrated by it.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5005-arkytior/ said:
@Arkytior[/URL]
Don't worry, it's coming (o'v'o)
I've just been assuming it involves Tsukiko xD

IG42 said:
And i went and averted all that noise by looking at the CS and her first post and thought to myself "That must suck, let's try and be friendly." Which turned into the ship.
Smeg i think i have Dr Wilson's hero complex
It's a good show of taking risks. It turned into a strong ship. I still remember when it dawned on Shirokko Akago had feelings *googly eyes*

Dove's risk on the other hand, blew up Yugakure. This RP is like a box of chocolate. You never know what you're gonna get.

@Arkytior

Lol. it does <3

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14769-gasmaskie/ said:
@GasMaskie[/URL]
How did Roku feel when Tsukiko came along with him & Nana on their "date" ???
Hah Cockwonker

Last edited by a moderator:
@White Masquerade

9e3.gif

@Arkytior[/URL]

Lol. it does <3
But when Maika decides to take a risk, heaven forbid he attempts to take a third route, being a *gasp* pacifist. Good lord, get the man a psychiatrist, he must need some mental help! He's mad! Absolutely bonkers! just giving you a hard time, White, you know you love me for it ;D

Stickdom said:
But when Maika decides to take a risk, heaven forbid he attempts to take a third route, being a *gasp* pacifist. Good lord, get the man a psychiatrist, he must need some mental help! He's mad! Absolutely bonkers! just giving you a hard time, White, you know you love me for it ;D
Lmao. I do love you. Even though you are a pain in the butt right under Kanra and Tmo.

@Drumonkey

(:'()

Dru. Dru and Romi are friends! NEVER think any different *sobs*

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]
Idk if that word is allowed here O.o

Moderators, I do not support this.
What you want me to put a fade out in? *edits furiously* Happy now?

White Masquerade]Lmao. I do love you. Even though you are a pain in the butt right under Kanra and Tmo. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13484-drumonkey/ said:
@Drumonkey[/URL]

(:'()

Dru. Dru and Romi are friends! NEVER think any different *sobs*
He is still processing that fact this will be his first real friend.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
xD . I want to dunk your head under water right now. You are so sarcastic

[/QUOTE]
I. AM. ENGLISH!!! *insert photoshopped image of nub getting kicked off of the White Cliffs of Dover*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back