Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
latest

latest

Just for the record... First Picture is Naruto Shippuden, second is 15 years later.... And should I also Mention that Naruto has a Laptop in his office....

naruto-5283109.jpg

Yeah, they mentioned how Sasuke wasn't able to get a cell phone to call his family during the Sarada gaiden.

@Stickdom

Considering how Roku asking Nana out normally on a birthday date led to her nearly killing him during a spar, Maika literally walking out of there with an unconscious Uzazab is probably safer for his health.

GasMaskie said:
Yeah, they mentioned how Sasuke wasn't able to get a cell phone to call his family during the Sarada gaiden.
@Stickdom

Considering how Roku asking Nana out normally on a birthday date led to her nearly killing him during a spar, Maika literally walking out of there with an unconscious Uzazab is probably safer for his health.
Maika:

"Hey, I just healed you,

that black stuff's tasty

so you're from Kiri?

man, you look wasted"

xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Stickdom said:
Sorry White, I know you said the arc was finished, but I had to get a last word in before you shut it down ;) You don't have to reply for the hospital, it can pretty much be assumed that she's being healed, and we can go from there :D I may have some other ideas in the works, so we can leave Uzazab there for the time being :3
(>_>) This is why your character goes through extra s**t (:B)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade](>_>) This is why your character goes through extra s**t (:B)

[/QUOTE]
Hey, you were the one who said for him to get involved more and stop being such a loner, here he is, getting involved and not being a loner! xD

Stickdom said:
Hey, you were the one who said for him to get involved more and stop being such a loner, here he is, getting involved and not being a loner! xD
I did! Well best of luck to you.

*really wishes she had time after Mekuto was done to interact with the Tailed Spirit, though can only blame herself for not being active after a point in time*

GasMaskie said:
Edo Tensei'd Naruto as the Final Boss so that you someone can say something like "This is Naruto's Rebirth. Kakureyami scum!"
How about no?

giphy.gif

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
tumblr_inline_nen1ilbbkT1r6kvee.gif

I don't even know the last thing I posted... curse you mountains! Curse you flu!! Curse you appendicitis!! Curse you school!! Curse you video games!! Curse you car accidents!! Curse you homework!! Curse you forgetfulness!!

giphy.gif

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9206-the-suspicious-eye/ said:
@The Suspicious Eye[/URL]
xD . Don't worry. I have a memory of everything. Chanda was flying on Bubo Bubo to Kirigakure

giphy.gif

R-r-really?​

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

giphy.gif

R-r-really?​

[/QUOTE]
(:'()

Yap. Whenever you're lost, just look up at the moon, make a wish and I'll be there with what you need

I thought you were a mask, not the moon

Last edited by a moderator:
The Suspicious Eye]Wait.... are you? [CENTER] [URL="http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m93mlo9pY61qi8xj6o1_500.gif said:
tumblr_m93mlo9pY61qi8xj6o1_500.gif
[/URL]

Sailor Moon?[/CENTER]
Do not encourage her, White has a big enough God-complex as it is xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back