Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
@IG42

Haha. It's not that I hate Haruto. I can only go where NPC are =P. Chiaki could give him a kiss maybe. I remember reading a while back, Akago might have been into him instead of Shirokko.

@GasMaskie

Yup. I would say more, but it's a touchy subject for Kiyomi so I keep my mouth zipped about it =x

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Yup. I would say more, but it's a touchy subject for Kiyomi so I keep my mouth zipped about it =x

[/QUOTE]
I oughta kill you

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]
Haha. It's not that I hate Haruto. I can only go where NPC are =P. Chiaki could give him a kiss maybe. I remember reading a while back, Akago might have been into him instead of Shirokko.
Shall i go find a Yaoi gif just for you?

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5040-strawberry-preserves/ said:
@Strawberry Preserves[/URL]
Nice post. I don't know how to feel about Anpan
130717_FOOD_WomanLaughingAloneWithSalad.jpg.CROP.article568-large.jpg

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Yui's mom is still alive ._.

[/QUOTE]
And what does that have to do with Kiyomi?

And when am I getting my gift?

Then why the hell you tell me about it bruh T.T

GasMaskie said:
Wasn't the Urobutcher-tier bad end for Keitaro the gift?
No because she said she was giving me something a day after that was already posted. And I don't like what she's caused to happen to my child. I never wanted Keitaro, she did. She's breaking Kiyomi.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]

No Yaoi gifs! Lol.
So you have to Google yuri but know exactly what yaoi is?

GasMaskie said:
@White Masquerade
Maximum Suffering Mode. Edo Tensei Katashi and Keitaro and then force Kiyomi to kill them with her bare hands.
Yeah that's really not funny

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]*zips lips* (Wonders how to get on Infi's good side)

[/QUOTE]
I got nothing right now cause I'm tired and in a lot of pain

Arkytior said:
Yeah that's really not funny
I got nothing right now cause I'm tired and in a lot of pain
You already finished the game? =(. I hope you're able to play =/. Everything alright?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]You already finished the game? =(. I hope you're able to play =/. Everything alright?

[/QUOTE]
It's about 7:30 here, we finished roughly two hours ago. I haven't been able to sleep properly these past few days, dealing with sudden stress of trying to fix my schedule because no one told me I had to reapply and chase down faculty members for my PE waiver so I have an actual period in my day to get work done, slowly getting more and more school work to do, bowling, and trying to relax.

And I started back up yesterday.

I fell on some ice yesterday a couple of times so walking hurts really bad right now and for some reason my whole left side has started to hurt.

And to top it all off, I haven't been able to start my history homework.

Arkytior said:
It's about 7:30 here, we finished roughly two hours ago. I haven't been able to sleep properly these past few days, dealing with sudden stress of trying to fix my schedule because no one told me I had to reapply and chase down faculty members for my PE waiver so I have an actual period in my day to get work done, slowly getting more and more school work to do, bowling, and trying to relax.
And I started back up yesterday.

I fell on some ice yesterday a couple of times so walking hurts really bad right now and for some reason my whole left side has started to hurt.

And to top it all off, I haven't been able to start my history homework.
Ouch. Yup, all that definitely sounds like a pain. I can't do much from here, but I hope you get better and find a way to get it all down. I can ty to make you laugh with some jokes, but I'm not all that funny =/. If you need something just tag or PM me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back