Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
@Veirrianna Valentine

I can agree with what you've said. I would also like to add that this RP is very different from others, because of a special technique I'm using to do it; this RP would not work with another GM here. What I'm doing makes things interesting, but is also throwing off Stick.

So Stick, sorry for the comparison, but do try to step in somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine
I can agree with what you've said. I would also like to add that this RP is very different from others, because of a special technique I'm using to do it; this RP would not work with another GM here. What I'm doing makes things interesting, but is also throwing off Stick.

So Stick, sorry for the comparison, but do try to step in somewhere.

[/QUOTE]
Yea, sorry if I seemed nosy, I've just been running a thing over for Kiyo and the mindset carried over to here =P

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Yea, sorry if I seemed nosy, I've just been running a thing over for Kiyo and the mindset carried over to here =P

[/QUOTE]
It's no problem at all! Whatever you're going over with Kiyo, I hope I don't break it when the time comes

No, no everyone has the ability to be a bad person, I'm just wary of you because thus far. When you get excited or have a present for someone , I'm sure it tends to lead to feels or just suffering. I 'm just going off your track record , *adjust invisble glasses* @White Masquerade

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5005-arkytior/ said:
@Arkytior[/URL] @Arkytior !!
I have something for youuuuuu (:B)(>>). Later though
Nice

Kinzu Hekmatyar]Its a TRAP ! [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL] @Arkytior
I know

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]It's no problem at all! Whatever you're going over with Kiyo, I hope I don't break it when the time comes

[/QUOTE]
Oh, no, I'm sort of running mediator on her RWBY rp for some things to help get everything sorted and deal with a few people who want to be just as strong as the main RWBY team, despite the differential in having main characters in a series versus having characters as part of an RP.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Oh, no, I'm sort of running mediator on her RWBY rp for some things to help get everything sorted and deal with a few people who want to be just as strong as the main RWBY team, despite the differential in having main characters in a series versus having characters as part of an RP.

[/QUOTE]
Oh snap, look at you. I can see how that's a problem =\ it happens happens a lot in free form. I know you two will figure it out

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Oh snap, look at you. I can see how that's a problem =\ it happens happens a lot in free form. I know you two will figure it out

[/QUOTE]
Thankfully, I've gotten good at talking down people who don't know when to give up, running off to the authorities when it becomes too much of an issue. Actually I don't know if that's experience I should be thankful for... (' :| )

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Thankfully, I've gotten good at talking down people who don't know when to give up, running off to the authorities when it becomes too much of an issue. Actually I don't know if that's experience I should be thankful for... (' :| )

[/QUOTE]
You should be! It's helpful

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Oh, no, I'm sort of running mediator on her RWBY rp for some things to help get everything sorted and deal with a few people who want to be just as strong as the main RWBY team, despite the differential in having main characters in a series versus having characters as part of an RP.

[/QUOTE]
"Submit to the will of Kiyo! Or ye shall face the terrifying Scot!"

"What behind that midget?"

"That's no ordinary midget! That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered Scot you ever set eyes on!"

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]Wah school starting again for me,Homework an Lectures help me . (:'()

[/QUOTE]
*hugs*

There is no cure for what you have =/

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]Wah school starting again for me,Homework an Lectures help me . (:'()

[/QUOTE]
Welp i'll just stroll into work tomorrow, help out some PC nubs and probably browse TvTropes a bit

IG42 said:
"Submit to the will of Kiyo! Or ye shall face the terrifying Scot!"
"What behind that midget?"

"That's no ordinary midget! That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered Scot you ever set eyes on!"
I'm the 138cm Hellion for a reason xD Though I'm in Dallas, and my boyfriend and I just got back from dinner(late lunch) in that fancy ball tower restaurant thingamajig so I'm definitely not in a bad mood xD

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]I'm the 138cm Hellion for a reason xD Though I'm in Dallas, and my boyfriend and I just got back from dinner(late lunch) in that fancy ball tower restaurant thingamajig so I'm definitely not in a bad mood xD

[/QUOTE]
( :P ) i just wanted to get that quote in

@QuirkyAngel, I almost totally forgot about Maika and Shinsei being friends (though they haven't really taken the time to develop it thus far). If Shinsei and Dove are going to Kumo together, we should try to put together a meeting between them all, it might make for an interesting development point. :3

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]It's going to play out. If no one can stop him, he's just going to rage into the next arc

[/QUOTE]
Nice to know how much you care about Haruto. If no one calms them down this case of mistaken chakra signatures is going to get very messy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back