Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
@White Masquerade

are you kidding me?! Are you trying to make every woman in existence think Maika is up to something shady? First the Kumokazekage and now Sumire, I'm convinced that with all of your pairings, you're determined that Maika should be ForeverAlone.jpg <_<

Er, I mean, thanks for the post. I'll see what I can do with it xD

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Ouch. Yup, all that definitely sounds like a pain. I can't do much from here, but I hope you get better and find a way to get it all down. I can ty to make you laugh with some jokes, but I'm not all that funny =/. If you need something just tag or PM me

[/QUOTE]
Yeah I haven't had the best week so far. Only really good things that have happened are finding out I aced my Pride and Prejudice volume one test and after my game, driving up to GameStop to preorder a game and talk with my friend who works there

Thanks Kin. I will if I need you (<3)

Last edited by a moderator:
Stickdom said:
@White Masquerade
are you kidding me?! Are you trying to make every woman in existence think Maika is up to something shady? First the Kumokazekage and now Sumire, I'm convinced that with all of your pairings, you're determined that Maika should be ForeverAlone.jpg <_<

Kakashi and Tobirama ended up as wizards for life, if Maika follows in their footsteps he'll surely become a great ninja like them.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10129-clarinetti/ said:
@clarinetti[/URL]
Clari-chan, after reading Straw's post, I think you owe me something~ (o'v'o). Say it for me.
Now wait a gosh darn minute white- I thought we were waiting until the end of the rp before coming to any conclusions on that particular matter. Who knows what will happen in the last arc after all?

Once the dust is settled and the final battle is done, we shall see how things stand. If it turns out your prediction is correct, I will admit defeat with what little dignity I can muster.

But until then, keep on waiting. (^.^)

I was rooting for a Chanda end for Maika at the beginning. But since he's the only who can actually cure the infection going wizard route is the best possible choice for the sake of everyone involved. No time to flirt around when all your allies suddenly get bloodlusted and start trying to kill you.

@White Masquerade

There you go, White, Maika being as non-flirtatiously flirty as possible. You make him sound like he's desperate, he really just wants a friend xD I guess we'll see how this turns out, I must say that Sumire is something of a looker, not sure if she and Maika would get along on that level yet, though, she's too eager to pick his brain, and not in the flattering way xD

GasMaskie said:
I was rooting for a Chanda end for Maika at the beginning. But since he's the only who can actually cure the infection going wizard route is the best possible choice for the sake of everyone involved. No time to flirt around when all your allies suddenly get bloodlusted and start trying to kill you.
Yeah, I'm actually considering incorporating and combining the two if I can, I already have a great ending in mind for Maika (which, by the way, leads up perfectly to the sequel hint hint, White). I liked Maika and Chanda together as companions, and possibly they could have created a romantic relationship along the way, but we'll have to see how it turns out in the end, Maika still has some baggage to carry around for the time being that will keep him from a happy ending unless he can find a way to get it off his back. Ah well, we'll just wait and see, I have a feeling this last arc is going to be something different :3

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5217-stickdom/ said:
@Stickdom[/URL]
I'm going to bury you alive Stick. There's no sequel
Keep telling yourself that, but we all no you're just lying to yourself. It'll all come out in the end and you'll say "Alright, lads and lasses, get ready for part 2!" xD

Why am I the one that got a properly torturous decision for a destiny route?

VV gets a "come to the dark side we have cookies" and gets kicked out after a short time anyway.

Meku is asked if he wants to be a complete asshat and have a shipping partner trying to kill him (and other scary peeps)

And what do I get?? A full on no win situation, I just got to pick which one seemed like the least worst way to screw things up!

IG42 said:
Disclaimer: this freakout is not a cry for attention.
UH huh. Well I hope the Akago situation gets resolved =/. I'll be doing the summary, but will get some final posts out soon

Hellkite said:
Still alive! Have recovered from Christmas and now working out my next post... Be up soon!
Cool- I don't mean to rush you/ bother you if you're busy, just wanted to make sure you weren't dead and all that. ;p

Btw, I think I see an awkward Torune/ Jota reunion in the near future, if we're so inclined to make that happen... before Toru goes chasing after Anpan to figure out what he meant about Akane.

Oh and @White Masquerade . If no one else is interested in dealing with angry Akago, I'll drop a post with Torune sometime on the weekend, but I figured I should wait to see if Kanra has plans involving him and Haruto/ Hide.

Last edited by a moderator:
clarinetti said:
Oh and @White Masquerade . If no one else is interested in dealing with angry Akago, I'll drop a post with Torune sometime on the weekend, but I figured I should wait to see if Kanra has plans involving him and Haruto/ Hide.
Well the question is just how much Haruto can do while pasted to a wall and whether Hide will be able to do anything except squee over Matatabi being there

IG42 said:
Well the question is just how much Haruto can do while pasted to a wall and whether Hide will be able to do anything except squee over Matatabi being there
For some reason, I can't imagine Hide 'squeeing' over anything, although I believe it would be amusing. You could be right though. As for Haruto, I bet he could just pull some Sharingan trick out from something, but again, I just wanted to leave things open for anyone.

If there is an Akago vs. Torune scuffle though, I look forward to plotting it out (If we even get time for that, since White's dying to get this arc done with).

clarinetti said:
For some reason, I can't imagine Hide 'squeeing' over anything, although I believe it would be amusing. You could be right though. As for Haruto, I bet he could just pull some Sharingan trick out from something, but again, I just wanted to leave things open for anyone.
If there is an Akago vs. Torune scuffle though, I look forward to plotting it out (If we even get time for that, since White's dying to get this arc done with).
Well Kanra is still GM for this arc so he could drag this out for a rrrrrrreeeeaaaaallllyyy long time if he wanted (>u>)

Stickdom said:
@White Masquerade

I don't know about Hoshi, but Sumire has a natural distrust of most guys(except Chiaki). White did a nice job with her^^

IG42 said:
That's up to Kanra. Not much Chiaki can do in this situation so he opts to run and call for backup (8))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back