Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Yep^^

But Soba is such a side NPC that you probably won't run into him...unless you drop by Eien no Yoru Palace...

"Nice" doesn't mean she not gonna open a can of whoppen on people,i feel your trying to lull me into a sense of safety .( -_- ") an boy i hope she does win more level head kages for the win . @White Masquerade

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, Rozu definitely has earned a little bit of respect. I thought she was just a nice little girl

Yeah agree,i'm plotting to stick some corruption/sinister into that Kiri power house ,because it wouldn't be the kiri without it . though i still am turning the cogs to on how i want to do prehaps cause some inner ninja fighting *does sinister hand rubbing motions *

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Aye! And everything is all caught up soooo heeeeereee we goooooooo

[/QUOTE]
Everything is all caught up meaning you're done looking over characters and such, or...? o~o

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Everything is all caught up meaning you're done looking over characters and such, or...? o~o

[/QUOTE]
Haha. With the story I mean!

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
xD . There is. They're just not being captured in the statue yet ( ;) )

[/QUOTE]
Well bugger there goes the predictability

Users who are viewing this thread

Back