Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Good! NOW SOMEBODY GUESS WHO!! I AM TIRED OF WAITING......

[/QUOTE]
Are they wearing a hat?

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Uhhh... I don't think they'd allow somebody to do something like purify and bind a demon contestand... That'd pretty much be overpowered for something like this... It'd be pretty unfair to have a perfect advantage over an opponent purely because of species, after all...

[/QUOTE]
*twirls*

But I got accepted^^

Either way, it's just a spell. Resist it, dodge it, etc. It's not like it's an auto hit. Besides, I'm pretty sure I specified that higher level demons wouldn't be affected as much.

giphy.gif

Tonights theme is SWAG

Good luck.

Hey guys, I will no longer be watching OOC threads anymore. If you need me please TAG me or start a PM. Thank you.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Hey guys, I will no longer be watching OOC threads anymore. If you need me please TAG me or start a PM. Thank you.

[/QUOTE]
Why...? This place will be boring without you and your amazing gifs... I can't stand the idea of being in this OOC without you! :c

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Why...? This place will be boring without you and your amazing gifs... I can't stand the idea of being in this OOC without you! :c

[/QUOTE]
Sorry Kiyoko, It's for the good of the world. You don't want to blow up the world do you?

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Sorry Kiyoko, It's for the good of the world. You don't want to blow up the world do you?

[/QUOTE]
I do want to blow up the world, actually... Just like Morte!

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]I do want to blow up the world, actually... Just like Morte!

[/QUOTE]
Sorry, but my days, of trying to entertain so I can have more likes than atom are over.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Sorry, but my days, of trying to entertain so I can have more likes than atom are over.

[/QUOTE]
I'll like every single post of yours I can find, right now... The amazing Eye must get those likes!

Okay you seriously work fast and I must post a lot. In the span of getting a drink of water and throwing out the trash I've gotten 121 notifications.....

Thank you for being so kind kiyoko, but you didn't have to do this.

2f22ff5ef658042c43ebbac5b29643bcee527998_hq.gif

Thank you.​

If that's considered fairly earned I suppose I'll have my girlfriend start liking every one of my posts.

Enough pointless banter, I need to go be a good friend.

It's... sadly not my place to discuss it. But she probably won't be in till Tuesday. I recommend doing your best to talk to her though if she does come on. Simply chat with her and such.

Atom said:
It's... sadly not my place to discuss it. But she probably won't be in till Tuesday. I recommend doing your best to talk to her though if she does come on. Simply chat with her and such.
Of course. Thank you for letting me know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back