Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Did somebody say..
tf2_poster___freedom_by_trevmun.jpg

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]
Yeah.. It's why I felt guilty........

[/QUOTE]
No need to feel guilty:)

I'm looking forward to seeing Judge in action! xD

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Has anybody seen my entry? I would like opinions if so :I

[/QUOTE]
Hehe. I did. She's cute.

But Lucas is gonna win in the end so it doesn't matter. (> :) )

giphy.gif

QuirkyAngel said:
Hehe. I did. She's cute.
But Lucas is gonna win in the end so it doesn't matter. (> :) )
Yeah... your character scares me.... Makes me wish I went with, that one that I can't remember but i remember she didn't need to breathe. Ah! The fire fox one. Cuz she was dead. Man that was a nice character too, I should have chosen her..... CURSE YOU HINDSIGHT MAN!!!!!!!

Lol. Lucas scares you? He's my first attempt at a brooding character that finds no happiness in anything. I actually find Sakuya-chan scarier than him=P

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Mainly his abilities scare me..... 0.0 I don't know if I can win.....

[/QUOTE]
Well, the abilities aren't the deciding factor, actually. This isn't all about the fights, but the quality of RPing being done, such as how well a person plays a character to match the sheet they provided. If it were all about the battles, then there wouldn't really be any option for whether or not a character's suited for battle.

Heh. He's fast, got an anti-magic sword, summons little gremlins, electricity close range, wind for far range. That's about it all Dani needs to worry about. Nothing a living ignition weapon shouldn't be able to handle since he's still human^^

@Kiyoko Tomoe

It's your cute demon that needs to be worried > :D

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Well, the abilities aren't the deciding factor, actually. This isn't all about the fights, but the quality of RPing being done, such as how well a person plays a character to match the sheet they provided. If it were all about the battles, then there wouldn't really be any option for whether or not a character's suited for battle.

[/QUOTE]
True. Very true.

QuirkyAngel said:
Heh. He's fast, got an anti-magic sword, summons little gremlins, electricity close range, wind for far range. That's about it all Dani needs to worry about. Nothing a living ignition weapon shouldn't be able to handle since he's still human^^
@Kiyoko Tomoe

It's your cute demon that needs to be worried > :D

True. Very true.
So... Worry, even though she'd have the advantage...? Even if one has a magic sword, it's useless if they can't use it on the magic itself. Once the flames are burning on the ground, that sword wouldn't be able to stop them. That electricity would just give heat and energy for Himiko to turn into flames. The wind would just supply her flames with oxygen, and to top it all off, the gremlins and your character wouldn't be able to get close without getting burnt. Your character should watch out, as she might just start a forest fire or something and beat him by keeping the flames away from herself or something.

You're right, Eye. We should just all hope we make it near the end together or something. Then can we start the battle, but for now let's support each other as best as we can!

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]You're right, Eye. We should just all hope we make it near the end together or something. Then can we start the battle, but for now let's support each other as best as we can!

[/QUOTE]
Lol. Impossible. Lucas hates demons you see. And everything magical. And supernatural. That includes, of course, himself. The ultimate emo character^^

But yes, let's support each other.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]So... Worry, even though she'd have the advantage...? Even if one has a magic sword, it's useless if they can't use it on the magic itself. Once the flames are burning on the ground, that sword wouldn't be able to stop them. That electricity would just give heat and energy for Himiko to turn into flames. The wind would just supply her flames with oxygen, and to top it all off, the gremlins and your character wouldn't be able to get close without getting burnt. Your character should watch out, as she might just start a forest fire or something and beat him by keeping the flames away from herself or something.

[/QUOTE]
I just meant that, as a former Cardinal of the Holy Church, he knows Holy Sacrements to purify and bind demons. =P

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18112-icy/ said:
@Icy[/URL]
You okay with me moving on? Would you be able to catch up?
Definitely! Go ahead! And I'm freaking on time.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Good! NOW SOMEBODY GUESS WHO!! I AM TIRED OF WAITING......

[/QUOTE]
I think I've told this to White...but I suck at guessing :/

QuirkyAngel said:
I just meant that, as a former Cardinal of the Holy Church, he knows Holy Sacrements to purify and bind demons. =P
Uhhh... I don't think they'd allow somebody to do something like purify and bind a demon contestand... That'd pretty much be overpowered for something like this... It'd be pretty unfair to have a perfect advantage over an opponent purely because of species, after all...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back