Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Matatatatabi *snickers*
No one luckily knows who Akago is =/

[/QUOTE]
Mata[media]

[/media]bi
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]No one luckily knows who Akago is =/

[/QUOTE]

I'm right here!

QuirkyAngel said:
In all honesty, Chiaki only knows two Jinjurikis: Ryuu and Shirokko. He kinda suspects Akago, but he's not sure.
Wait Chiaki was around for Shukakku's freak out and Akago went tailed beast mode there.

IG42 said:
Wait Chiaki was around for Shukakku's freak out and Akago went tailed beast mode there.
Nope. Chiaki was in camp running around trying to find explosive tags and warn ppl about "the bomber". He saw a giant Sand Raccoon(cause it was huge) and that's about it -.-

QuirkyAngel said:
Nope. Chiaki was in camp running around trying to find explosive tags and warn ppl about "the bomber". He saw a giant Sand Raccoon(cause it was huge) and that's about it -.-
Oh right i remember now

(> :D )

No one really does know who Akago is. At least it's better than Kouki. I don't think anyone knows he has something inside

Heh. Chiaki knows Kouki has something in him. He saw Kouki's seal. Doesn't really know what it is though and didn't bother to ask =P

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]=/ What made you come up with Chiaki btw? What inspired him?

[/QUOTE]
Dunno...I just wanted to make someone who rivals Haku in beauty and skills...and geishas are pretty...

His personality was based on what I'd imagine Haku to be like(if he weren't raised by Zabuza). But Chiaki's personality's been changing cause of the rp...so I have no idea how he'll end up :)

I think we can all figure out my three sources of inspiration for Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV... At least, I hope everybody can...

So... Going to kick out a nice three-paragraph post for Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV now... I was quite rather... without ideas... for a location, so I just went with a simple answer. Also, decided to, because I can, have him start out with just a little use of his abilities, just because I can :3

This god of lightning just makes me want to issac clark stomp him,just to that degree of disrespect to his kage. half of me sorta has the broad spectrum of she needs to prove her self by some means to sure up her position in the Kumo or it just gonna topple over in rebellion with that lightning god attitude toward her though in some sense i feel guilty that she didn't arrest Han to fort up her placement.

Thought you died Luce-kun. No worries though, you can read of the other ninjas in the mean-time. Everyone has quite an interesting struggle

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. Wth. xD That box

[/QUOTE]
By that box, you mean the little area for your Wunan Waits thing, or are you not talking to me at all? :x

--Wow, he really is an immature child.

Rather than listen to a word she says, get's indignant because she doesnt respect him.

Yeah, killing the almost guaranteed threat to the unity of my nation, then figuring out whose attacking me.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]1st character here I can say...I don't like

[/QUOTE]
I thought you hated Kouki.

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]This god of lightning just makes me want to issac clark stomp him,just to that degree of disrespect to his kage. half of me sorta has the broad spectrum of she needs to prove her self by some means to sure up her position in the Kumo or it just gonna topple over in rebellion with that lightning god attitude toward her though in some sense i feel guilty that she didn't arrest Han to fort up her placement.

[/QUOTE]
Don't feel guilty Kinzu. Han did nothing wrong^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back