Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

meme-depressedcat-reddot.jpg

Your dreams are beautifully done... Kiyoko feels like doing everything in her power to help you achieve your dreams, as she knows time is wasted trying to achieve her own.

It looks like it's probably use of the background code, and then a double border (border option set to be double), with the pixel width of the border set to a thick number... Still, quite well used, @The Suspicious Eye. Also, forgive me if you did go with a more advanced working.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]But thank you

Nope, mainly that.

You do enjoy crushing my dreams don't you?

[/QUOTE]

I just... I'm sorry :c I just have a love of describing things how I see them... Besides, BBCode is my only life outside of making characters/participating in RP's, so I have nothing else to talk about...

I don't know why, but I just... I... I don't even know what I'm saying at this point, why I say it... I don't even know what my purpose in life is at this point...

RAZssqJ.gif

I have OnDemand again.....free random anime...while still able to use my laptop....

Good job Eye! Looks interesting~

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]

I just... I'm sorry :c I just have a love of describing things how I see them... Besides, BBCode is my only life outside of making characters/participating in RP's, so I have nothing else to talk about...

I don't know why, but I just... I... I don't even know what I'm saying at this point, why I say it... I don't even know what my purpose in life is at this point...

RAZssqJ.gif

[/QUOTE]

1370219726752.jpg

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]I have OnDemand again.....free random anime...while still able to use my laptop....
Good job Eye! Looks interesting~

[/QUOTE]
Thanks, although It will certainly be sitting for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back