Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]
1370219726752.jpg
[/QUOTE]
This world is meaningless...! I give everything to this world, yet it gives nothing in return...! This is why... This is why...! I'll be rid of it all!

Banishment this world!

original.gif

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]

This world is meaningless...! I give everything to this world, yet it gives nothing in return...! This is why... This is why...! I'll be rid of it all!

Banishment this world!

original.gif

[/QUOTE]

giphy.gif

You will suffer here!!!

Monokuma_evil_laugh.gif

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]You may pick a Shirotaiyo to accompany you to the cave.

[/QUOTE]
I WANT DANHI I WANT DANHI I WANT DANHI

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]She would patiently await the exit of Kiyomi Uchiha.
It was about time she brought her home.

[/QUOTE]
Aw shite...

Hey White, is Inpe a choice, or...? I'm having issues telling who the fourth choice is, so... Dx

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

giphy.gif

You will suffer here!!!

Monokuma_evil_laugh.gif

[/QUOTE]

Stay in this world, huh...? Is that really what you want...?

tumblr_m6nuhnTEIN1qbvovho1_500.gif

Fine then, We'll let this world suffer.​

BUT AT THE SAME TIME I WANT CHIITA...

KIIIIIIINI WHY YOU DO THIS TO MEEEEEE

even tho im excited for this...

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Hey White, is Inpe a choice, or...? I'm having issues telling who the fourth choice is, so... Dx

[/QUOTE]
The four choices are Danhi, Chiita, Orisas, and Daradei I believe...

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Hey White, is Inpe a choice, or...? I'm having issues telling who the fourth choice is, so... Dx

Stay in this world, huh...? Is that really what you want...?

tumblr_m6nuhnTEIN1qbvovho1_500.gif

Fine then, We'll let this world suffer.​

[/QUOTE]

e69ad1d3d7125f46027202909c8bfdad1250307293_full.gif

pfft....Please....

Hey I was right about something :D

Normally I'm confused xD

I dunno who I want now...I want Danhi....because I love her.....but I want Chiita.....because Uchiha.....

I think I want Danhi more tho...... /SOBBING

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]What did I do? He's either not going to post or post when i fall asleep. Probably the latter.

[/QUOTE]
It's just funny how you always push Stick xD

@Infinities Lover

lol. No Daradei? >->

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Hey I was right about something :D
Normally I'm confused xD

I dunno who I want now...I want Danhi....because I love her.....but I want Chiita.....because Uchiha.....

I think I want Danhi more tho...... /SOBBING

[/QUOTE]
Let's just take Danhi, since Shinobu's taking an interest in Jashin at present time due to it being part of the human world that she doesn't know about, and plus she has to explain to Danhi in extreme detail how she's from the moon. Heck, I might have her have a detailed picture prepared hidden inside that concealing technique scroll, just so she has proof xD ((clearly, I'm trying to prevent Shinobu from getting annoyed enough to blow up the moon at how nobody believes she's from the moon...))

Daradei is eh to me. I don't dislike her anymore, I've grown from my juvenile behavior regarding her. But she's not my favorite. Danhi then Chiita!

The rest mean nothing to me!

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Let's just take Danhi, since Shinobu's taking an interest in Jashin at present time due to it being part of the human world that she doesn't know about, and plus she has to explain to Danhi in extreme detail how she's from the moon. Heck, I might have her have a detailed picture prepared hidden inside that concealing technique scroll, just so she has proof xD ((clearly, I'm trying to prevent Shinobu from getting annoyed enough to blow up the moon at how nobody believes she's from the moon...))

[/QUOTE]
Danhi, Shinobu, and Kiyomi! She'll be so fascinated by both of their stories! xD

I'm sorry White, but I've been forced a change of heart. I must include Danhi in my vote, as I would prefer at least Danhi be number one, since Inpe's not up there...

There isn't realy a story....She just seemed/looked creepy to me... xD

The second image (the current one) looks more okay....just really hyperactive teenage girl

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]I'm sorry White, but I've been forced a change of heart. I must include Danhi in my vote, as I would prefer at least Danhi be number one, since Inpe's not up there...

[/QUOTE]
AHAHAHAHA I KNEW DANHI WENT UP

MWUAHAHAHAHA DANHI WILL WIN

jashin has brought her this far

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]There isn't realy a story....She just seemed/looked creepy to me... xD
The second image (the current one) looks more okay....just really hyperactive teenage girl

AHAHAHAHA I KNEW DANHI WENT UP

MWUAHAHAHAHA DANHI WILL WIN

jashin has brought her this far

[/QUOTE]
Meanwhile, can you support Inpe as well so she can at least be tied with that Daradei chick? >~<

I suppose I can /looks at the scroll button to take me to top of page....

that's a lot of work....can it wait till morning?

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]that's a lot of work....can it wait till morning?

[/QUOTE]
I wish it could, but Inpe can't stay behind any longer...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back