Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]NO WHY IS DARADEI TIED WITH DANHI

I DO NOT APPROVE

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Who dared vote Daradei up!?

[/QUOTE]

giphy.gif

fools.​

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]

I. WILL. CUT. YOU.

[media]
[/media]​

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]

~ Viewer Discression Advised ~

"I'll make you suffer for that..."

ScissorStab.gif

[/QUOTE]

giphy.gif

You gotta do better than that.

You can't scare me.​

Hm...Kiyomi and Shinobu must work quickly then....maybe Yuuki could help them out...

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
tho seriously we must work quickly....

[/QUOTE]
Work quickly as in claim Danhi for our characters?

Logically, the only one Chiaki might be able to convince to go with them would be Daradei...unless anyone's got a Jaashin doll to tempt Danhi...

Yessssss

The sad thing is I have an hour left on my laptop >.>

QuirkyAngel said:
Logically, the only one Chiaki might be able to convince to go with them would be Daradei...unless anyone's got a Jaashin doll to tempt Danhi...
Danhi seems easy to me xD

At least for Kiyomi. Kiyomi will just ask her to tell her about Jashin as they try to get out.

The Suspicious Eye] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL] give Ren more pain. Run a rusty sword through her liver! Eat here eyeball! Peel her flesh! Split her intestines.
...I already gave Ren to Shinsei...

And I'm not good at writing gore! T-T

I don't think Chiaki cares who goes with them...

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Yessssss
The sad thing is I have an hour left on my laptop >.>

Danhi seems easy to me xD

At least for Kiyomi. Kiyomi will just ask her to tell her about Jashin as they try to get out.

[/QUOTE]
Meanwhile, Danhi'll probably take a liking to Shinobu's eagerness to know more about Jashin, as well as probably like the way she starts with extreme respect for Jashin. I think our characters have that made... Also, I think Shinobu may have a chance of getting another to come along with herself, Danhi, and Kiyomi... Might, that is...

Kiyomi has heard nothing of Jashin and therefor curious and will want to learn more. And if she becomes weirded out she'll politely and awkwardly ask them to continue so she won't hurt their feelings

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9206-the-suspicious-eye/ said:
@The Suspicious Eye[/URL]
O_O Blood thirsty. I already saw "kunai through her hand" and almost passed out
No way it's time we added more blood to the mix. Peel her eyelids out! Sever her major arteries!. Pit s hot poker down her throat!

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]No way it's time we added more blood to the mix. Peel her eyelids out! Sever her major arteries!. Pit s hot poker down her throat!

[/QUOTE]
Don't forget, gouge her eyes out via a pair of scissors, shove an umbrella through her neck, aaand.... cut open her left side, stick your hand in, and take hold of her heart... Squeeze it, harder and harder each time! Torture them! Torture them all!

@Infinities Lover Did you forget to select multiple people if you added Inpe to your vote...? If so, I'd suggest fixing that... If not, somebody just ditched us and Danhi >~<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back