Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7507-kiyoko-tomoe/ said:
@Kiyoko Tomoe[/URL]
I don't quite understand, but throw up an interest check to test it out

@Lucem Tenebris

You can pitch the idea here

@The Suspicious Eye

Aw, Eye. I used to think just like that. Lol. Every roleplay is actually a slice of life, just in a different setting. If you join a slice of life RP that understands how to use that to make it interesting, you will love it. I PROMISE. We will Slice of life Rp one day, Eye. Promise me that!
No, if I want to rp something with nothing cool other than being alive, I could go outside and live life. That and I hate having to use realistic pictures.(>P)

White Masquerade]*slaps Infi* [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9206-the-suspicious-eye/ said:
@The Suspicious Eye[/URL]

I'd like to see how you do that
It's a circus by day, and by night it's a arena between the light and dark sides of the circus. The preformers would use their skills to fight, and the winner would get closer to contol of the circus and the secrets it holds.

I thought of this at one point, having multiple wings and going through the difficult process that comes with healing. Although, I always take things to dark places and should probably never step into the genre...

Lol, Quirk.

And Eye, I see O_O. I don't think we're talking about the same slice-of-lives xD . Now I'm confused. For the circus thing, do it. I haven't seen something like that before

Circus roleplays were pretty popular two years ago. However, the majority were more or less copies of the Cirque du Freak series.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]No, if I want to rp something with nothing cool other than being alive, I could go outside and live life. That and I hate having to use realistic pictures.(>P)
It's a circus by day, and by night it's a arena between the light and dark sides of the circus. The preformers would use their skills to fight, and the winner would get closer to contol of the circus and the secrets it holds.

[/QUOTE]
Haha... Sounds like a split in half and war-torn version of a cirque that performs at night with their members all supernatural beings, unbeknownst to the rest of the world. Cirque de Monstres, by Lady Luna Ravenswood. Good difference between her circus RP and yours though, when it comes to the plot.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I thought of this at one point, having multiple wings and going through the difficult process that comes with healing. Although, I always take things to dark places and should probably never step into the genre...

[/QUOTE]
Lol. I don't know about the healing process--though I guess that would be pretty interesting. I just want to see how people with "mental problems" that don't fit into society deal with each other in an enclosed space =P. I mean realistic mental illnesses, extreme ocd, hallucinations, etc...not necessarily psychotic killers.

QuirkyAngel said:
Lol. I don't know about the healing process--though I guess that would be pretty interesting. I just want to see how people with "mental problems" that don't fit into society deal with each other in an enclosed space =P. I mean realistic mental illnesses, extreme ocd, hallucinations, etc...not necessarily psychotic killers.
The human mind is a wonderful and terrifying thing to explore. I would like to see a roleplay like this, provided that it can be somewhat serious.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Circus roleplays were pretty popular two years ago. However, the majority were more or less copies of the Cirque du Freak series.

[/QUOTE]
I based it on Night Circus, some anime I saw with clocks, fairies, Karneval and Deadman Wonderland.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Haha... Sounds like a split in half and war-torn version of a cirque that performs at night with their members all supernatural beings, unbeknownst to the rest of the world. Cirque de Monstres, by Lady Luna Ravenswood. Good difference between her circus RP and yours though, when it comes to the plot.

[/QUOTE]
Who?

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Lady Luna Ravenswood.

[/QUOTE]
She has 3 of them right?

For the mental idea, truly different tastes for different people. (' :| )

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]She has 3 of them right?
For the mental idea, truly different tastes for different people. (' :| )

[/QUOTE]
There's actually four, if you count the very first one she made a long time back.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Well maybe I should sit on my circus idea if it sounds unoriginal....

[/QUOTE]
Well, it's not that it sounds unoriginal, just it makes one think of other circus RPs involving the supernatural, and naturally Luna's would come to mind if they've seen it once or twice, maybe part of it.

Meh it's just a idea. Not even a full one.

crushed-dreams.jpg

My first Great Scene!! Oooh I feel so excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back