Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh
COUSIN. OOPS. Soorry! Forget I said anything

[/QUOTE]
Japan has no problem with cousins, White.

Hey, sorry for the random advertising, but I'm planning on making a RP called "RpNation - Th Roleplay!" Anybody here interested in helping me create this RP about characters who RP? I'm going to need a lot of support for my goal of making this a Hosted Project >~<

Also just stared watching Shiki. My greatest regret? Not watching it in the dark.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh
COUSIN. OOPS. Soorry! Forget I said anything

[/QUOTE]
xD

Gross, Luce >.>

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Lol. A hosted Project? =p yeah that will be tough. Do you have any roleplay youve been running for a long time? They'll want to see that or if you're really committed to the idea. Be sure about it though, cause they take time out to set up a hosted project. It wont look good if it doesn't go far. Reeeealllly think about it Tomoe

@The Suspicious Eye

Shiki was too scary for me. I'm a lightweight =p. I had to struggle through Attack on Titan.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. A hosted Project? =p yeah that will be tough. Do you have any roleplay youve been running for a long time? They'll want to see that or if you're really committed to the idea. Be sure about it though, cause they take time out to set up a hosted project. It wont look good if it doesn't go far. Reeeealllly think about it Tomoe

[/QUOTE]
That's why I'm inviting everybody and anybody I know to help out. I plan to have a large group for the starting of it. I'm definitely committed to the idea, and I plan not to stop until I get that Hosted Project, regardless of how many times they may say no. Even if it takes me a full year, I'll get one!

So, want to help?

If you're looking to do a Hosted Project, I suggest taking at least two others as moderators and making clear plans beforehand. They can be pretty difficult to manage.

Hm. Kiyo doesn't have to worry about a story so it'll be a little bit easier, but having no story is also a problem too.

Kiyo, I can not help because I have zero knowledge of that type of roleplay. I can only do Fandoms, Slice of life, and very little fantasy

@Kiyoko Tomoe[/URL]

Lol. A hosted Project? =p yeah that will be tough. Do you have any roleplay youve been running for a long time? They'll want to see that or if you're really committed to the idea. Be sure about it though, cause they take time out to set up a hosted project. It wont look good if it doesn't go far. Reeeealllly think about it Tomoe

@The Suspicious Eye

Shiki was too scary for me. I'm a lightweight =p. I had to struggle through Attack on Titan.
Attack on titan was so disappointing, like I was thinking there would be way more gore....

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Hm. Kiyo doesn't have to worry about a story so it'll be a little bit easier, but having no story is also a problem too.
Kiyo, I can not help because I have zero knowledge of that type of roleplay. I can only do Fandoms, Slice of life, and very little fantasy

[/QUOTE]
It technically is a slice-of-life, as characters are first created before RPs, then characters made by characters. It allows for a slice-of-life plot outside the "miniature RpN" within the RP. It's basically, like other hosted projects, no defined story, but a good story as well.

I still have yet to master Slice of Life. I used to do almost entirely Fantasy, but I've been joining only Fandom roleplays yet. I have an idea for a Slice of Life, but I'm not sure how well it would be received.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I still have yet to master Slice of Life. I used to do almost entirely Fantasy, but I've been joining only Fandom roleplays yet. I have an idea for a Slice of Life, but I'm not sure how well it would be received.

[/QUOTE]
It would be well-made inside the miniature RpNation then, seeing as it also opens up a place for people to test ideas under the name of their character.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I still have yet to master Slice of Life. I used to do almost entirely Fantasy, but I've been joining only Fandom roleplays yet. I have an idea for a Slice of Life, but I'm not sure how well it would be received.

[/QUOTE]
I HATE SLICE OF LIFE.... I swear it kills me..... just kills me......

I'm not a fan of it either, usually. I was interested in doing those in the genre that went against the usual setting. I thought a school roleplay that focused on teachers and adult relationships would be interesting, but I doubt it would take off.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Stick will tell you when he gets back >=)
@Infinities Lover

Good! We have pancakes made with almond milk! Take some once you're ready

[/QUOTE]
Then I slept for another hour xD

That or start with one of the "academy" roleplays that are so popular and have it take a dark turn. For example, a military school that comes to deal with actual warfare and the trauma that can result from it.

@Kiyoko Tomoe

I don't quite understand, but throw up an interest check to test it out

@Lucem Tenebris

You can pitch the idea here

@The Suspicious Eye

Aw, Eye. I used to think just like that. Lol. Every roleplay is actually a slice of life, just in a different setting. If you join a slice of life RP that understands how to use that to make it interesting, you will love it. I PROMISE. We will Slice of life Rp one day, Eye. Promise me that!

A slice of life, because it generally has no set plot, requires that characters have interesting lives...while maintaining some of the realism seen in real life. Difficult, but doable I guess...

I think the main problem is that a lot of the genre is filled with the school setting and the day never actually ends. More settings would breathe some life into the Slice of Life RPs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back