Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO there is not

[/QUOTE]
He isn't allowed to hate Chiaki?

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]He isn't allowed to hate Chiaki?

[/QUOTE]
Oh. I thought you meant he'd be best boy. =P Oops. I take it back

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine."
I'm pretty sure that's what she said, or something along those lines. xD

Chiaki resides in Kiri....He is a member of Team Fish

[/QUOTE]

argument-invalid-argument-invalid-stupid-smell-funny-anime-otakus-1360915899.jpg

Still luv you tho

No, your argument is invalid. It's pouring outside, and I just got in. Therefore, I just took a shower

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Oh. I thought you meant he'd be best boy. =P Oops. I take it back

[/QUOTE]
Kouki is worst boy. That much has been established.

Infinities Lover]damn anime donkey [/QUOTE] [CENTER] [IMG]http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131113025857/injusticegodsamongus/images/c/c3/I_win.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] [QUOTE="White Masquerade]Stick is going to hate you guys =/ [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/2664-lucem-tenebris/ said:
@Lucem Tenebris[/URL]

Haha. I dunno about that. Still plenty of Rp left to go
Why is @Stickdom gonna hate us?

I just spent the past fifteen minutes rolling around the house in my dads wheelchair xD

I don't know why I never did this before xD

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]I just spent the past fifteen minutes rolling around the house in my dads wheelchair xD
I don't know why I never did this before xD

[/QUOTE]
I'd like to see you having fun in it when it's your only means of movement... Trust me, you don't want to spend time in a wheelchair, as it's no longer fun after the first week... *knows because she spent six months in a wheelchair a while back*

Wow...../mood is gone

>.>

My dad was trapped in it because he lost a foot. He still has to use it even having a prosthetic. I know it's not a joke, but to be honest, this happening to him was one of the worst things that's happened to my family, so yes. I'm going to take some enjoyment in all the new crap laying around the house.

agh ignore me.....i need more caffeine. so there was an e in that word...

im like on a downward spiral to passing out..... /drinks coke

oh my gosh i couldn't remember how to spell spiral.....

im tired yet not and im rambling now....thinking i should sleep.

i don't think sleeping from 5 to 9 and 9 to 11 was a good idea.....

Naw both of you are right. It's something serious that's definitely not a joke, but having humor and the ability to see and enjoy the positives of something bad, is good too. That will take you far, Infi.

With that said, could you please try to get a good night's sleep sometimes Infi? =/ I'm looking at that sleep schedule and it really hurts to hear. I know you'll feel a lot better if you can get something consistent and maybe 6~7 hours the least.

Just say the word and I'll stop, but I'm only saying something because I care. I do like you, Infi

Anyway, story post today, maybe.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Naw both of you are right. It's something serious that's definitely not a joke, but having humor and the ability to see and enjoy the positives of something bad, is good too. That will take you far, Infi.
With that said, could you please try to get a good night's sleep sometimes Infi? =/ I'm looking at that sleep schedule and it really hurts to hear. I know you'll feel a lot better if you can get something consistent and maybe 6~7 hours the least.

Just say the word and I'll stop, but I'm only saying something because I care. I do like you, Infi

Anyway, story post today, maybe.

[/QUOTE]
Lol Kin thanks. I slept from 2 to 9:30 . then another ten minutes . I woke up just recently

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

plnAKgy.gif

Is it the ships??​

[/QUOTE]
Stick will tell you when he gets back >=)

@Infinities Lover

Good! We have pancakes made with almond milk! Take some once you're ready

Hey White... Surprise Attack!

tumblr_nng9ahcnnf1si4d96o4_500.gif

Die!

tumblr_mapd1uw6Y11rz7xayo1_500.gif

That's for making a certain somebody cry, you insensitive %$%$% @%@$%@% @%@$%^@ %@%@# %@% @ %@% @% @% @ %@# %#@% !!!!!!

~ Censored - Explicit Language ~​

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Stick will tell you when he gets back >=)
@Infinities Lover

Good! We have pancakes made with almond milk! Take some once you're ready

[/QUOTE]

tumblr_inline_nnk1nyqO2G1qc8ajp_500.gif

So your asking me to wait to be scolded. *sigh*​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back