Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Stickdom said:
Luce, don't even try to act all hard-hearted, you know you secretly have a ship you're rooting for, whoever that may be, you secretly want to see them succeed.
Yes, as much as it pains me to admit it, I have been rooting for a ship all along. Nobody x Nobody. They both seem empty, which is why I believe it is the perfect couple, giving each other new life.

Kinzu Hekmatyar]there be stealth submarine for that now a days Oh god bobo referance i surrender i'm done [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9206-the-suspicious-eye/ said:
@The Suspicious Eye[/URL]
Anti-stealth measures also exist. Technology these days is quite something.

Y7ARaJP.gif

look at this...... this is now my life goal.​

Welp, gonna save my phone battery for emergency use only from this point, I'll see about getting a post tomorrow or something.

@White Masquerade, see about getting a Shirokko post up so I can get a Maika/Sozoshi double whammy out there if possible :3

Stickdom said:
Welp, gonna save my phone battery for emergency use only from this point, I'll see about getting a post tomorrow or something.
@White Masquerade, see about getting a Shirokko post up so I can get a Maika/Sozoshi double whammy out there if possible :3
Oh don't worry, I've been dying to post there

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

Y7ARaJP.gif

look at this...... this is now my life goal.​

[/QUOTE]
I love Black Lagoon, was actually watching that in the terminal earlier while waiting for my next bus, I freaking love Revy, she my waifu xD

Kinzu Hekmatyar]there be stealth submarine for that now a days Oh god bobo referance i surrender i'm done [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9206-the-suspicious-eye/ said:
@The Suspicious Eye[/URL]

hanaukyoep.gif

Victory is mine!

Burn ships burn!​

Take away Chanda's monster appetite and give her a things for guns instead, that's Revy xD

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

hanaukyoep.gif

Victory is mine!

Burn ships burn!​

[/QUOTE]

"War never changes."

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]I just ate steak....it was amazing

[/QUOTE]
Share some next time Infini. I just went over that collab again. Super job again :5/5:

It's so nice to see these people grow. I have lots of good times with Chiaki <3 Bomber-man, but now get to watch Kiyomi, Ryuu, and Shinobu =). I love it

It was specially made for me because of my dad xD

Some friends of his invited us over for dinner. We're still here Lol

:D

It was Kanra's idea instead of a bunch of tiny posts and it worked for the best, cause we were all going to the same place lol

(^.^) It surely did. And I hope your dad is feeling better from before! It sounds like he is! Good!

Edit: Eye. Wth? Lol. Chanda has some weird /rude fascination with Ren

Yeah he's fine. He started driving the other day and he's hoping to go back to work on the do first

( :) ) Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss! My magic worked. Infi I was sprinkling salt over 3 legs of an octopus for 3 weeks straight @_@

I finished that hours ago! It was real good steak tho

OH

I made a new best friend today O(≧∇≦)O

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]I finished that hours ago! It was real good steak tho
OH

I made a new best friend today O(≧∇≦)O

[/QUOTE]
Tell me more. I'd like to hear. Where and how?

The friends my dad and I had dinner with, I met him there~

I have a picture of him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back