• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Brave New World

i want to strangle all of you

and now im going back to sleeeep

blinks grumpily

a human, eager for hell? well, im not going to complain about free soul.....

you can come with

Okay! Well, it´s no trouble bringing you with. But I´m leaving now.

im waving goodbye to everyone, but my fist is closed cept for the most center of fingers

bye byeee!

....what have i just came to....? O.o

and anyways, I'm still alive yall~ just too lazy to keep up with yall in the ooc chat. And I'm still not sure how i'm going to get my character in the rp ._.

Soo....I have a headache, sore throat, tired eyes, and am a bit warm. Possibility of me being sick tomorrow? I think so.

I can't remember what the plans for you to enter were, Memories, if there ever were any. *sweats*

What you're feeling, my dear Infi, is the force of my wrath.

Enjoy.

Let's just stay in bed. I know I will.

I'll go to sleep now. I'm curious to find out, if I'll turn into a treant while asleep...

Anyway, have a good night.

@Tenshi Hinara Could you please fit Leaf's character into your squad using the list set up I had going?

@MemoriesUnknown I'm still trying to think of a way to fit you into a squad. I'm sure once we get the new Jonin's CS sorted out it'll be fine.

Well, this is around the time where Akira just found his way to the village. Maybe he could wander around for a bit before stumbling onto where the team is?

So I think after sleeping for almost an hour, I feel a bit better...still not great, but better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back