• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Brave New World

My last dream was two days ago. I was a gunner of some bomber, during the ww2. The plane crashed and I've crawled towards some tree and a small girl in violet dress, sitting next to it. Then I suddenly woke up and magic was gone.

Idk if that's any more exciting as being chased by an old man with a glowy sword while protecting a fluffy mammal tho.

tumblr_mlx62qw03E1s5c1bho5_250.gif

I used to think that my dreams held some special meaning, but I've just learned that they can be easily relatable to life experiences (kind of like vague Chinese fortune cookies).

Sleep is more or less your brain organizing thoughts and your own perception of them becomes a dream, which is tring to make sense out of things.

I don't even know if I'm explaining it well BUT PSYCHOLOGY.

*smites with textbook*

If that's true than I have some fucked up things to sort out according to my dreams.

Whenever I dream its like I see the future. I dream then in a few days I will 'relive' the dream then I'm like shit have I already done this.

The things that are being organized aren't necessarily the most logical things and could be anything from an actual experience to some passing thought, and I guess it could also go with whether or not you believe in a conscious and subconscious (which I definitely do).

Then you might just be having realistic dreams that, like I said, can be easily relatable.

Ehehe, but I'm also extremely CYNICAL BUT YOU KNOW THIS ALREADY, DON'T YOU LEAF?

YOU JUST WANT TO BELIEVE THAT THEY'RE VISIONS

YOU CAN DRAW A FEW SIMILARITIES AND YOUR UNRELIABLE MEMORY IS FILLING IN THE REST TO APPEASE YOUR DESIRE OF "I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN"

YOU ARE DECE IVING YOURSELF

AHAHAHAHA, BUT THEN HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN HOW I KNOW WHEN AND WHERE EXACT EVENTS WILL HAPPEN WHEN I HAVE THESE VISIONS, HOWEVER RANDOM THEY MAY BE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back