• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Brave New World

Morning(even tho its afternoon for me)

@Azalea Well she's a above average sensory type ninja who knew what Satoru chakra was before he became a jinchurriki, so I just guess it would have changed slightly with him becoming a jinchurriki and since well the anime and manga never mention what happened to a jinchurriki's chakra as they get the tailed beast put in them so I took a educated guess and guessed it might have changed.

@Bills352 @Azalea

I recall in the anime that most Jinchuriki have above average chakra levels. I believe Kakashi states it, along with several villains in the manga/anime.

Jinchuuriki definitely have greater reserves of chakra, but I thought that they only sense the more "sinister" chakra when it starts to surface.

Idk how accurate a lot of us are portraying shinobi sensing chakra... but I kind of like all the ideas so far haha.

I cared to spend a nice holiday in hospital facility, with my friends broken rib and pneumothorax. I'm sorry for not informing you.

Shamefully, my phone broke in half, so I was unable to post whole time I was in the hospital. To make things worse, only device I 'm able to write on, while laying in bed, is my good old Nokia 500, with a procesing power of peanut and a keyboard for leprechauns and I won't be able to post like a normal human being for next couple of weeks. I don't know if you have buried my character yet, but if you didn't, you should do it now, since there is no way I could possibly keep up with you. And sorry for previous inactivity, hope it wasn't troublesome.

WaffleDog said:
Shamefully, my phone broke in half, so I was unable to post whole time I was in the hospital. To make things worse, only device I 'm able to write on, while laying in bed, is my good old Nokia 500, with a procesing power of peanut and a keyboard for leprechauns and I won't be able to post like a normal human being for next couple of weeks. I don't know if you have buried my character yet, but if you didn't, you should do it now, since there is no way I could possibly keep up with you. And sorry for previous inactivity, hope it wasn't troublesome.
I'll make sure to leave it open for you. Your character is officially in a coma.(If @Gilzar approves, of course.)

@Tenshi

We're not going to put his character into a coma. Just say that he has 'business' to take care of.

Therefore we don't have to answer the question of 'why is he in a coma?'

Gilzar said:
@Tenshi
We're not going to put his character into a coma. Just say that he has 'business' to take care of.

Therefore we don't have to answer the question of 'why is he in a coma?'
People randomly fall into comas. Or he could have tripped and thumped his head on a rock. But business to take care of sounds good I guess.

I hope I will join, once I get my hands on something better to write the posts on. And again sorry, for keeping you waiting for so long.

Just for check, but by my friend you mean my lung? Now when I think of it, I probably didn't express myself correctly, when I said "my friends broken rib and pneumothorax".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back