• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Brave New World

stop giving me away fox, these people don't need to know that

...Lex!

yeah, dont worry infini. no judgin here!

Le sigh

That is pretty much how Lex and I interact. Unless we're being serious and trying to write a post

No...well sorta. We do collaboration posts sometimes and we do that on like Google docs and we chat on the side while being serious x3

Well that's good enough for me. Speakin' of the rp, how's it goin' so far? I haven't had a lot of time to really dig in and read it. Only had a bit of time to skim it, more or less.

id say the most important post is the first one? and all the others are ocs going about their day and then over intercom it was announced that the teams were posted, then a few minutes later announced the meeting places, and now everyones in or going to their meeting places

Alright, hopefully I'll be able to get something worked out with MU tomorrow so that we can both jump in sometime soon. We'll be able to discuss more about it tomorrow.

so everyone started blushing when the fox showed up

but ehehe at everyone saying i would protect them i serve no one but the candle god

i want to post now but i think i should prolly sleep first

i might reply at some weird hour of the morning

nods. even if pine was here, i doubt id be stopped from doing anything. not that i would. :)

oh pie, sleep is important, you go lay down now

okayyyyyy

*passed out for the next eight hours*

i'm just so upset that i wasted my whole day and now that rpn is running fine fmlml

no i change my mind come back and post

nop *seriously going now*

i almost started reading tokyo ghoul too but i kept forgetting but at least i know now how high on my priority list that is??

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

im just going to say im probably going to be on rather late today because 1.) i stayed up writing the cs sheet for my nukenin / potential akatsuki person and 2.) apparently i have like an annual check-up thing at the eye doctor

after pie tells me whats ridiculous and what to add or get rid of ill show the cs to ya gilzar and then i guess we can decide what to do with him

Myself, in real life, I mean. It's just that I find pervertedness a fun character trait to mess with.

You mean like your sexual preferences or being perverted? O.o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back