• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Brave New World

i had to do some stuff, but ive returned! :D

Hmmmmmmmmm maybe it would be easier to do once Gilzar puts your OC in a team?

I don't rememeber how many new people have signed up and if there'd be enough for a team, but if there is then I think a good way to jump in would be to have your oc finding /meeting their team?

My oc is on a team with only 2 genin, and since you and MemoriesUnkown signed up there's 2 unassigned genin.

Putting one of you on my oc's team would leave the other person all alone, so i think it would make sense to make another 2 person team?

I'd ask @Gilzar

I haven't heard anything from them lately, so I've been thinking of other ways to begin on the off-chance that I'm going solo.

hmmm. i think everyone else's ocs are with their teams right now, except @MemoriesUnknown whos the other person that just signed up

if you both don't want to wait for gilzar you could have your ocs bump into each other, or you could have Akira arriving in the leaf and/or finding one of the teams thats near the gates and asking for directions?

ill keep trying of things for akira to do if you dont like any of those, and if you want info about the teams whereabouts i can find out for you

:>

of course! its what I do! when have i ever been unhelpful?

....when you were saying you were going to break Pine's knee...or something like that.

because she wanted ice cream

what are you talking about, im the nicest person i know

( ' A '

Ghost said:
I DONT NEED TO SNEAK UP, THE POINT IS AT FIRST UR GONNA BE LIKE "WTF RUNNING KID" THEN YOURE GONNA BE LIKE "HOLY FUCKNG SHIT IS THAT GHO-" AND THEN YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO ELBOW ME BECAUSE ILL HAVE BROKEN YOUR KNEECAP PSHA DONT YOU KNOW A THING??

I was watching with interesting while nomming on a cookie and not doing work

ppppppppssssssh me and pie just like to joke around!

*coughs and stares at infini*

What? I'd never, infini is just spreading lies about me!

it's like page 80-82 I think go look for yourself

Infi said nothing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back