• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Brave New World

The only thing that's ever interested me is writing, so it's what I'm going for. I want to go to Columbia. It's in Chicago and I live an hour or so aay from Chicago so it works out x3

The only other thing I'm interested in is Mythology and helping out at animal shelters.

Or voice acting. Like in animes. I think that'd be cool, being a voice actor.

I could never be a writer. I know what I wanna say, but then pencil comes to paper and I just can't put it into words.

My English teacher this year seems to like my writing. x3

We had to write a timed essay and I fell asleep the beginning of class so my intro paragraph sucked. She told me upon reading it, she was ready to wring my neck cause I was one of the best writers in the class

Plus I somehow stumped her for a good while with a poem that we had to write. I wrote the poem in 20 minutes the night the assignment was due (We had like a week) cause I hate and suck at poetry.

I hate writing poetry.

Evaluating on the other hand is...interesting. Sometimes I like it, sometimes i hate it.

But the comment she wrote, I felt so freakin proud! x3

I thought it kinda sucked but she said she had to reread it so many times before she understood what I was talking about. I admit, I puffed out my chest a little in pride xD

Heh.

I've only stumped my teachers with a riddle, and that was only just once.

I've at least finished my English homework! x3

Now for the history...

*lays down*

how the hell did i sleep in until 6:20

I went to bed between 12 and 1, probably closer to 1 and woke up at 11:20. No idea how the hell it happened.

Most of my day has been spent trying to get RpN to load and now I don't even have the muse to write ughhhhh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back