• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Brave New World

i just googled jackals and they are sO ADORABLE HOW COULD ANYONE SAY THEYRE THE LEAST BIT SATANIC

ah. thats so true tho

i love snakes sO MUCH

cant forget goats either

I just fall behind on everything T^T

But it was 4 in the morning when you guys were talking, so I can't really complain >.>

It's pretty easy to fall behind in roleplays.

That's why I dedicate like an hour of my day to read up on everyone's post that don't involve my characters.

lol

Pine and Ghostie were fighting, I was eating a cookie and posting videos x3

I love into the woods x3

im about to listen to the soundtrack again

Have you watched Kingsman? I know those two movies are completely different, but still.

into the woods is awesome

I wanted to see kingsman as well but aye

No one wanted to go with me ;-;

Also, just a quick question. When you all like me to start introducing missions for your characters?

Never seen Kingsmen

Into the Woods was awesome!

No idea about the missions x3

I personally think a week or two after the groups officially meet. It gives them some time to get to know each other and possibly train together. Knowing each other's strengths and weaknesses take time, but going in knowing nothing about others would be suicide.

Kingsman is just.... Too funny. It was hard for me to breath at many parts.

Hm. Alrighty then.

Today must be a busy day though, Rp seems to have screeched to a halt. I hope people aren't loosing interest.

Yesterday today RpN has been dead -.-

I'm so bored but have so much work to do....

Well I'm in your boat Lazygout. School is just about to end in like a month, and while I know schoolwork will be letting up I still have to actually put effort in and not slack off.

But, I'll still be able to roleplay, I just have to manage my time

I'm just lucky my sport ended before I came back, otherwise I'd never be on. >.>

I think I'm getting out last week of May or first week of June. Normally we get out like May 23rd, but we've had some snow days so we're wondering if we're getting out later.

I'm going to have so much to do... >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back