• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Brave New World

i was wondering if that was it, but figured youd be smart enough to check the other pages :)

orz all day long

I need sleep.

No I don't.

Yes I do.

No, I need ICE CREAM.

That's what I need.

1v1 me irl

Don't you DARE sleep on me! I BEG YOU.

I'm about to reply to our 1x1! WE NEED TO GET TO PAGE 8!

OH RIGHT YEAH THAT'S A THING LOL

We must get to page eight today.

It's a necessity.

*nod nod*

no, pie, I need icecream and iLL 1v1 YOU FOR IT ANY DAY

WHAT ABOUT ORICKSPECTED U MOUND OF BILE

NO YOU LISTEN HERE PIE I NEED IT MORE

GOATS THE INSTANT MY ROOMMATE GETS OFF THE PHONE WE ARE BUYING AN ELSA CARDBORD CUT-OUT AND ICE CREAM AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP US

/tilts head curiously at mention of Elsa

/noms on cookie

it's something she wants to get her brother but lol apparently that whole square thing isn't happening nvm

*curls up with cans of soup*

I SWEAR I WILL RUN AWAY FROM HOME AND TRACK YOU DOWN YOULL JUST BE GOING ABOUT YOUR DAY AND SEE A KID RUNNING TOWARDS YOU AND BEFORE YOU CAN EVEN RECOGNIZE ME MY FOOT WILL BE DROPPING DOWN ON YOUR KNEE

xD

WARNING: slightly crappy reply to 1x1. Like, good beginning, crappy ending x3

OH YOU THINK IT WILL BE SO EASY TO SNEAK UP ON MY HUH WELL JUST SO YOU KNOW THE INSTANT YOU THINK YOU ARE LAUNCHING YOUR LITTLE SURPRISE ATTACK YOU WILL FIND MY ELBOW IN YOUR THROAT

Been there done that, I'm sure it's fine Infi. <3

I DONT NEED TO SNEAK UP, THE POINT IS AT FIRST UR GONNA BE LIKE "WTF RUNNING KID" THEN YOURE GONNA BE LIKE "HOLY FUCKNG SHIT IS THAT GHO-" AND THEN YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO ELBOW ME BECAUSE ILL HAVE BROKEN YOUR KNEECAP PSHA DONT YOU KNOW A THING??

what's in my basket? an ak-47 bitch

*takes a break from PLOTTING GOATS'S DEMISE*

into the woods in gr9 i don't know what ur talking about

i was cracking up so hard at agony

*yeah like you could bring about my demise you plant*

i havent seen it yet

I LOVE into the woods! It's hilarious! I saw it the day it came out in theaters! I bumped into my friend and at the end of the movie she came up to me and asked if I got a pedophile feel from the Hello, Little Girl song x3

yeah lol that's a thing

that was the musical that our band TRIED to play for but we had a kind of crappy conductor and the cues were confusing so we ultimately got fired LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back