• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Brave New World

Waffledog hasn't even been absent for a week though?

laggy laptops are the worst lol

like, im sure if i didn't have this ridiculous pdf open it would be faster xD

but this laptop sucks so much when it comes to playing videos..

aaaan i gotta eat, brb

lol I prefer not to watch youtube videos on my laptop cause they're always so pixelated. it sucks

yeah yours would probably work faster. Mine just sucks. I'm thinking maybe ask for a new one for graduation...

WaffleDog is still on, he was on early today. Try posting on his wall, I dunno.

Didn't they just post yesterday...?

I can't remember what was going on with your part of the role play, but you could maybe just skip over them idk?

i'm just in the middle of an epic struggle with rpn wanting to lag

Last time WaffleDog posted on the actual rp was Wednesday

I'm just waiting for Pine's lagging RpN to let her respond to our 1x1

Yes. Pine Cone is a girl who likes to roleplay asshole male characters

well, you're not too far behind yet either, and team 9 is a bit behind too. and with what pie said you could just skip over him and have the team begin without Kinmaru and just say Kinmaru was rly late?

i didnt know plants could be girls! :0

Nah. I'm actually thinking of Tenshi getting ticked off and just saying he ain't gonna tolerate the crap no more, getting a new team member.

Cause that's about how I feel, and he's 100% based off of me.

Well, I think only waiting a few days is harsh. Something might've come up in Waffle's life?

Anyways, I guess that will be up to Gilzar.

Tho if he hasn't responded to you, that may also explain it to you. He hasn't had time. When I said he's been online, he's only done like three things since Wednesday. Two posts to different rps and today he changed his mood.

I'm on mobile right now. Something on the computer version must have got fucked up. Because I can't search or access my role play

At the very least I think Gilzar should message him asking if he's still interested. Kicking him out without any warning would be pretty rude.

dang that sucks. i don think ive ever been unable to access my own rps, hopefully itll resolve itself?

Gilzar said:
I'm on mobile right now. Something on the computer version must have got fucked up. Because I can't search or access my role play
weird.

I've had the same problem with another RP. The site crashed whenever I tried to access it. But it's only been that one for me.

Fixed it, just a problem with the cookies. Anyway, I hate to leave right now because i want to role play but I have to go out for tonight so I will be back on and roelplaying all of tomorrow.

Until then Tenshi please be patient with Waffle. For all we know he's busy right now.

that's great! :D

Apparently, I'm being required to talk a walk....? So I might not even be on for awhile either!

Boredom does strange things to everyone

Baiiii Ghostie!

*frustrated laugh at discussion of my gender that happened and i can no longer see*

Oh wait I'm an idiot.

I was just looking at the wrong page. xD

I got so irritated just now you have no idea.

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Last time WaffleDog posted on the actual rp was Wednesday
I'm just waiting for Pine's lagging RpN to let her respond to our 1x1

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Tenshi Hinara]*revelation* Pine... is a girl?

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Yes. Pine Cone is a girl who likes to roleplay asshole male characters

[/QUOTE]
Ghost said:
well, you're not too far behind yet either, and team 9 is a bit behind too. and with what pie said you could just skip over him and have the team begin without Kinmaru and just say Kinmaru was rly late?
i didnt know plants could be girls! :0
Here ya go!

would you like me to copy and paste it all for you

O M G

Users who are viewing this thread

Back