• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Brave New World

Well, a panther is pretty badass in itself. Like, imagine just walking up to someone, picking a fight with them, and it's a big dude, and you're just a young girl, and he laughs and is about to attack you, and you sick a FUCKING PANTHER ON HIS ASS. Both the panther and the girl are pretty badass in the end.

hi hello angry ghost has returned me and my friend stayed up until like 4 and they just woke me up and r like lol time to go home

Oh, I dont know if I mentioned this, but Yanaka isn't fully grown yet. Her head reaches Kurohyo's knees. When she's fully grown, she will be about as big as Akamaru.

Hehe while you were with your friends until 4. I was talking to the girl I like throughout the night and im still talking to her. Neither of us slept. He. Heh. Heheh. Heheheheheheeee.

Why thank you. I'm a little bit hyper since you know. No sleep so... If I get weird then you'll know why.

the most disappointing part is i didnt even get to eat their toaster strudels

OMG. I'm so sorry! Those savages! They don't understand the feeling obviously. They're sick people. Jk they might be cool idk.

They're incredibly sick. How dare they not feed me whatever I want when I want it? Honestly, I don't even know why I go over there besides their cat. They should be grateful that I even grace them with my presence, and this is how they repay me?

Yes. They have the most adorable kitty, and so skittish too. I love it, because getting her to love me will be a challenge. Seducing cats is such a gratifying hobby. They're so cute ( ´ ▽ ` )

My sister's first cat hates people, but when I visit her the kitty climbs all over me and purrs and demands I pet her.

She hated me at first too, but I was really determined to get her to like me.

When I visited my friend in Seattle she told me to be careful because her cat attacks all her friends, but I had it purring and letting me pet it!!

Unless it's a really shy cat, I think most of them like me.

Which makes me incredibly happy!

Puppies are adorable too. You don't have to try as hard to become friends with dogs either! xD

They're so soft and nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back