• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: Brave New World

OKAY LET ME EXPLAIN

Actually, I have no good excuse lol.

I was reluctant to use any more of our bowls, so I was like "well I've microwaved similar things and nothing has happened" and like the tired little dumbass I was at the moment, decided to try to microwave my chicken biscuit on foil.

and yeah at a certain point i just kind of saw a flash in the microwave

and a distinct buzzing sound

yeahhhh i ran

Also, Infi, now that you're online, I'll just wait for you to post and work on our one on one in the mean time. uwu !

fuuuuuuuuu

ugh but im so sleepy......and have something else to work on....

fine. i'll do it. you're just lucky I have meh animu music playing

it definitely is

But like... idk, it didn't SEEM that much like foil at the moment.

and again i wasn't really thinking (obviously haha)

Ohh, but!!

You don't have to, don't sweat it bae. <3

<3

thank bae. but i'll do it. I need something to do before I starting getting ready. im leaving for a wedding shower in an hour and a half. my phone shall be fully charged >.>'

Oh nooooo, wedding showers are so lame I'm sorry. ;u;

Does that mean I should stick around Skype? xD

Well, hopefully... it won't be TOO unbearably boring. :'D

tbh i almost don't want to have a wedding when/if i marry

but if i do it WILL be some kickass party (AND THE CAKE SHALL BE DELICIOUS AND NOT NECESSARILY PRETTY)

I dunno. I don't necessarily remember being to wedding shower before. I know I HAVE I just don't remember it. at least the food should be good, because the one whose getting married is on my dads side of the family, and like all these people are good cooks, so whether the food is homemade or ordered, it will be good. they'll acceot nothing less x3

I would want to go to your kickass party. x3

I was talking tp my friend last night and we all already know what our weddings would be like. Bri would be a complete bridezilla, I'm the procrastinator, and Whit will be over seas or hiding in some military base in the country :3

anything and everything relevant to weddings/babies/showers is lame and sometimes i get reallyyyyyy disappointed by the food

Maybe if I actually KNEW the people that had been getting married I wouldn't be so pessimistic, but I didn't, so I will let all my negative feelings shine. xD

You definitely should.

There's gonna' be a bounce house.

NO WAIT

I SHOULD GET MARRIED IN A BOUNCE HOUSE LOL

Or a tree house, because those are hella rad too.

pfff

*THUMBS UP*

x3

Yeah i'll get clothing sorted out early on then month before the wedding try to figure everything out x3

We already know Bri is getting married first, so Whit and I were talking about how we'd go find her base. Bri and I would trace her last phone call to us, march up to her base and demand to speak to Whit while they're telling us to go away. And we imagined Bri being pregnant waving around her long fingernails saying "we ain't going no where sweetheart. where's that damn white girl?!"

i did iiiiit! posted

Nice. lol

Sadly, my best friend irl doesn't have any confidence in herself, so she thinks that she'll never find someone.

(or that she'll end up in something abusive but that's anther story)

Then as far as male friends, that isn't something we talk about so much. xD

situation: diffused (in theory)

lol well Bria has a gf already, so we know she's getting married first. I want to get married one day, and Whit is just gonna wing it.

Yes, you're right. You're a horrible person and I shall never forgive you!

Haha, nope.

It's pretty chilled.

Lazygout said:
Yes, you're right. You're a horrible person and I shall never forgive you!
No don't say that! He'll blame himself for everything! :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back